What's new

Nation celebrates Pahela Baishakh

So how many Bengalis are there in this forum, Indian and Bangladeshi combined?

I guess we are the largest ethnicity here after Hans and Punjabis! :D

I was wondering, how long you gonna play this broken record. I am actually tired by now. :coffee:

And guess what, the remainder here are sick to their gills over your inanity!

You are welcome to change it to tri color flag as your root and soul lay over there. :azn:

Your root comes out loud and clear and your disloyalty to the culture of the people of Bangladesh, whose magnanimity you enjoy, they having given you food and shelter when you bolted into their land.

Are you suggesting that the millions of Bangladeshi who celebrate Poila Baishak to be a stupid lot of people and you alone being the Knight in Shining Armour?

Your display of intellect belies the fact that you assume to possess!

Some Urdu saying fit your annoyed character just about right: kabab mein haddi or Begani shadi mein abdullah deewana

Once again proving your roots!

You sure don't know the national language of Bangladesh it goes to show.

It is you who is the haddi and ruining the kabab that others represent!

An alien in Bangladesh and with no ingenuity or courage to leave and start afresh and instead disabuse the hospitality of the people of Bangaldesh and croak like a frog in the well.

I am no Bangaldeshi, but I sure find it loathsome when someone disabuses his own Nation, its language and its culture and yet does not have the decency to leave that country and instead sponges on it as would a bloodsucker!

Or are you one of those who are flying false flags to create confusion and discord?

206486_10150161382746889_535076888_6656486_8257858_n.jpg

Do not want to bring politics here, at all, but AL minded people don't even missed that chance to bring politics here. Here the crocodile is the symbol of "RAZAkAR", as the news channels are saying so. My question is why AL has not spared this day even. Motiya Chowdhury gave her speech on 71, razakar and war criminal on that day. Even she has said that: she/AL will not let BD turn into PK. My question is who wants to make BD into PK and why she needs to talk about 71, war criminal, Pakistan in this day. That is AL who is using politics in that day. Now a days the way of celebrating Pahela Baishakh has changed where AL wants to inject its craps in the celebration.

Anyway, I know why AL is more enthusiast about Pahela Baishakh than any others, because it represents that AL's secularism (osom.pro.dayek), where people from every religion celebrate that. I have no problem with that. But here AL is trying to get some score which I hate. And to see people bringing AL crap in this celebration, I just have lost my interest. Nothing else.

Some people deliberately trying to destroy Islam from our mind........alarming it is .. ... i do not blame Hindus or India for that!! we Muslims are our own enemies

You are right. The Pahela Baishakh celebration was not as like today. Some people/Atheists of art schools deliberately trying to destroy Islam from our mind by bring unnecessary things in the celebration.

Finally a like minded brother who is getting what I am fighting for all along. Little by little, Islamic institution being destroyed and I agree that it is the Islamic named illiterate Muslim behind it. Couple of month ago, current DG of Islamic foundation arranged a cultural exchange program where American boys and girls were allowed to dirty danced on the stage in front of Imam. You may aware Islamic party has been protesting to sack this idiot DG.

I don’t mind when Bharti attack me but it’s frustrating to see some BD members joined them without thinking ahead. What they failed to comprehend is that Bangladesh sovereignty in danger without strong Islamic foundation and culture because single most abundant element that makes us different from Bharti is our religion Islam

If I admire Pakistan for anything, which would be how they manage to preserve and enriched pan-Islamic culture of subcontinent while day by day we are deviating in the name of Benali culture.

I would really love to see this guy , say such things publicly on the streets of Dhaka and the reaction that would follow , what a lowlife :angry:

The Wahabis claim that their way is the only true way of Islam and every other way is deliberately trying to destroy Islam from our mind by bring unnecessary things.

Wahhab's reform efforts, was a number of popular practices which he (Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab) believed represented a regression to pre-Islamic polytheism. These included praying to saints, making pilgrimages to tombs and special mosques, venerating trees, caves, and stones, and using votive and sacrificial offerings.

These are all practices commonly and traditionally associated with religions, but they were unacceptable to Wahhab.

They must be having a point!

This is worth a check;

http://www.al-islam.org/wahhabism/

Do not want to bring politics here, at all, but AL minded people don't even missed that chance to bring politics here. Here the crocodile is the symbol of "RAZAkAR", as the news channels are saying so. My question is why AL has not spared this day even. Motiya Chowdhury gave her speech on 71, razakar and war criminal on that day. Even she has said that: she/AL will not let BD turn into PK. My question is who wants to make BD into PK and why she needs to talk about 71, war criminal, Pakistan in this day. That is AL who is using politics in that day. Now a days the way of celebrating Pahela Baishakh has changed where AL wants to inject its craps in the celebration.

Anyway, I know why AL is more enthusiast about Pahela Baishakh than any others, because it represents that AL's secularism (osom.pro.dayek), where people from every religion celebrate that. I have no problem with that. But here AL is trying to get some score which I hate. And to see people bringing AL crap in this celebration, I just have lost my interest. Nothing else.

You are right. The Pahela Baishakh celebration was not as like today. Some people/Atheists of art schools deliberately trying to destroy Islam from our mind by bring unnecessary things in the celebration.

Well if that crocodile is a RAZAKAR and somebody hunting on it then I really disagree with that theme as never before people of BD used new year celebration with this kind of political motive. It just does not go with the spirit of Pahela Boishak. They should know it and could save that for any other day.

Do not want to bring politics here, at all, but AL minded people don't even missed that chance to bring politics here. Here the crocodile is the symbol of "RAZAkAR", as the news channels are saying so.

Do post the new channels Youtube where the crocodile is the Razakar?

Or a link.

If not, it will remain a disinformation aimed to inflame and mislead.

One should prefer proof to being taken to be a gullible innocent.

Some people deliberately trying to destroy Islam from our mind.

Some people/Atheists of art schools deliberately trying to destroy Islam from our mind by bring unnecessary things in the celebration.
Is your devotion to Islam so brittle, so superficial that a painting, apparently nude, can lure you away from your path. This paranoid battle cry of 'Islam in danger' reveals more about your own weakness than the non-existent threat to Islam from contemporary liberal arts.

Do not want to bring politics here, at all, but AL minded people don't even missed that chance to bring politics here. Here the crocodile is the symbol of "RAZAkAR", as the news channels is saying so. My question is why AL has not spared this day even. Motiya Chowdhury gave her speech on 71, razakar and war criminal on that day. Even she has said that: she/AL will not let BD turn into PK. My question is who wants to make BD into PK and why she need to talk about 71, war criminal, Pakistan in this day. That is AL who is using politics in that day. Now a days the way of celebrating Pahela Baishakh has changed where AL wants to inject its craps in the celebration.

Anyway, I know why AL is more enthusiast about Pahela Baishakh than any others, because it represents that AL's secularism (osom.pro.dayek), where people from every religion celebrate that. I have no problem with that. But here AL is trying to get some score which I hate. And to see people bringing AL crap in this celebration, I just have lost my interest. Nothing else. Maybe the theme is biased but there was no politics behind.

Even though you bought politics in your own post let me clarify something. This years procession was conceptualized by Bhaskorjo department and they don't work for AL. There is no politics in Fine Arts department and the hatred is there for obvious reasons. Now do you guys want to tell that all of the crowds were AL supporters? You are wrong my friend.
Reality is sweet, not bitter.

@Al-Zakir Artists don't give a crap about dress it depends on individual interpretation. What Hindu thing did you find here? Where the hell did you find people drinking and whats wrong with your heaad? This is a procession only done over here not anywhere else. I wish if you could preach what you said in the streets but believe me no ones gonna give you sweets for that. You outright deny your own culture and support a foreign culture, get some therapy or something. Few days ago a mullah raped a young girl, would you support him just because he's a religious guy? Maybe you would, I don't care. I just don't like cursing people.

Allah did not give Men the power to determine who is a Muslim or not.

I think those who are insecure are those who feel that they can stray because others may stray.

I am a Bengali and I have no doubt that I will continue to be so, no matter how the winds of change buffet the world!

I am proud to be a Bengali and it does not matter what religion the other Bengali is.

My heritage and culture is the bond that unites and not divides.

@Al-Zakir Few days ago a mullah raped a young girl, would you support him just because he's a religious guy? Maybe you would, I don't care. I just don't like cursing people.
Allah did not give Men the power to determine who is a Muslim or not.

Disagree with me all you want but don't loose your sense and thinking ability to come up with counter logic. What's the matter with you. :angry:

Just remember, We are the follower of Islam, Islam doesn't follow us. :tup:

I think those who are insecure are those who feel that they can stray because others may stray.

I am a Bengali and I have no doubt that I will continue to be so, no matter how the winds of change buffet the world!

I am proud to be a Bengali and it does not matter what religion the other Bengali is.

My heritage and culture is the bond that unites and not divides.

Yes, you are bengali and we are Bangladeshi. We are the successor of warrior like Bakhtiyar Khilji and you already know what he did to your ancestor. So no Comparison between you and us.

Yes, you are bengali and we are Bangladeshi. We are the successor of warrior like Bakhtiyar Khilji and you already what he did to your ancestor. So no Comparison between you and us.

i agree with al zakir. he is the living decedent of bakhtiar khalji. :) i am living decedent of tamerlane. :rofl:

btw bengalis are celebrating this learning from india.

Do post the new channels Youtube where the crocodile is the Razakar?

Or a link.

If not, it will remain a disinformation aimed to inflame and mislead.

One should prefer proof to being taken to be a gullible innocent.

I saw in some TV channel, I can not remembers which channels was that, the TV reporter was saying what the crocodile and the men on that represent there. My be some other BD member can ensure that if he saw TV in that day at noon. And bringing Pakistan was in newline in TV.

Anyway, I have no previous record to come with false news to create flame. I differ from people but do not bring false news ever.

Well if that crocodile is a RAZAKAR and somebody hunting on it then I really disagree with that theme as never before people of BD used new year celebration with this kind of political motive. It just does not go with the spirit of Pahela Boishak. They should know it and could save that for any other day.

They do not want to miss any chance, I think, AL has understood that since people from different religions celebrate that then this is the great chance for AL to spread its all theories. AL is always clever.

Everyone in my family and all my relatives celebrated that day. I went to DU with my friends, but what I see is the style and motive of celebration by some AL people is different.

Back
Top Bottom