What's new

Nation soon to hear good news on TTP’s defeat: Rehman Malik

Janbaz

Reaction score
Interior Minister Rehman Malik said on Saturday Pakistan Army had gained major achievements in operation Rah-e-Nijat in short time through its professionalism and the nation would soon hear good news of defeating Baitullah Mehsud’s network in South Waziristan.“Wars can’t be predicted...I can’t give you definite time, but I assure you that nation will hear good news soon,” the minister told APP.He said it was targeted action against Baitullah Mehsud network as well as other foreigners associated with the notorious outfit, who were holed up there and perpetrating nefarious acts of terrorism in the country. Rehman Malik played down the ill-mongering of certain hostile elements who were bent on declaring Pakistan as a failed state in the wake of recent spat of violence. “I am proud of army and law enforcement agencies who are fighting bravely against enemies of humanity. It is our country and we have to defend it”. He also appreciated police force for its determination to defeat terrorists, adding all necessary measures were being taken to face any challenge. Replying to a question, he said it was Pakistan’s war and there wasn’t any need of foreign support. “We only need moral support from international community in this war.” The minster said country’s armed forces were fully capable of taking any action without any foreign support, adding the entire nation supported army’s operation against terrorists in Waziristan and Swat.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...to-hear-good-news-on-TTPs-defeat-Rehman-Malik

Hasn't he been reading the reports of near daily blasts in Peshawar & NWFP area?

Two things come to my mind -

1. He is just speaking to boost morale of the security forces & general Pakistani populace which might have gone down due to recent deluge of attacks.

OR

2. His definition of 'good news' does not really match ours. At least mine.

I hope he is telling the truth...
We too want that the Talibans, in all forms,be defeted and people can lead their lives in civilized way

He is just taking credit for the good work of security forces thats.

We already know TTP is suffering badly in SW as well just like they were kicked in Swat

he is a politician wht one can expect sad demise is they care more about their vote than national security .......... State of denial

Hasn't he been reading the reports of near daily blasts in Peshawar & NWFP area?

Two things come to my mind -

1. He is just speaking to boost morale of the security forces & general Pakistani populace which might have gone down due to recent deluge of attacks.

OR

2. His definition of 'good news' does not really match ours. At least mine.

some one did not liked good news. go and fight against Moaist and Asam ppl :pakistan:

He should provide blankets and food and weather proof tants to IDP of Waziristan winter is approaching very fast and also security arragements.

I think this is an attempt by the interior minister to boost the morale of the pakistani public because of the recent suicide attacks that have been occurring. but i do believe as this operation continues the bombing will go down because the TTP is exhausting its pool of suicide bombers and because their sanctuaries have been decimated they have no capability to regenerate these resources.

well what ever Rehman Malik says i know this that our police Army and ISI are doing great job and its make me proud how Army trashing TTP in Operation Rah-e-Nijat.

I wish Rahman Malik should understand that Taliban is ideology. It govern the brains of uneducated and poors. That can only be defeated though good governess. Bring revolutionary changes among these poor people. Provide necessity of life from basic health to education.

I wish Rahman Malik should understand that Taliban is ideology. It govern the brains of uneducated and poors. That can only be defeated though good governess. Bring revolutionary changes among these poor people. Provide necessity of life from basic health to education.

Army already said that this operation will succeeds military vise but it will fail if government do not fulfill its promises and do n t make efforts for development in waziristan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom