What's new

NATO is a danger to world peace. It must go

Feelings is similar and mutual, and do not talk to me on what you are writing on our board as some how is making any positive logic to Russian war or sense to the pdf community it does not do that. Glad I don’t belong in your world we’d all be screwed of your geo politics-

Putin is a fool, he attacked the Ukraine to create a buffer against NATO even though it was never a threat and was becoming moot. Now his attack has reinvigorated NATO and is driving two other nations, one will a large boarder with Russia, into NATO arms. The little man is a failure.

In Ukraine the Russians found various bioweapons labs run in collaboration with the Western bloc including one with Israel which was developing a weaponized form of rabies virus which the Russians said could result in 100 percent fatality in the world. I believe this would be because rabies has no cure and the infected beings, as seen in dogs, become very aggressive and can transfer the virus to other humans through biting. This will be like the zombie films like the wonderful 28 Weeks Later.

Who says I care? I hate nato and commies both

No, you care because you are a NATO / CIA agent.

No, you care because you are a NATO / CIA agent.
Again heavy projection you are a commie agent you murtad I do not conspire with Anti Islam elements like you don't assume everyone is a pig like you

More? How many now and how good are they? The Russia-Ukraine war pretty much cement NATO existence for a couple more decades. You got the failure that IS, not was, the Russian military, and possibly more former Warsaw Pact militaries that are qualitatively inferior to join an already inferior force? Inferior + inferior =/= improvement. But there is a new difference. During the Cold War, NATO was quantitatively inferior but qualitatively superior. Now, NATO WILL BE superior in both. So no, NATO should not and will not disband.
Russia is quantitatively inferior to NATO but qualitatively superior.
It got more sophisticated nuke delivery systems, got unbeatable and unrivaled hypersonic tech with more advanced air defence systems and electronic warfare capabilities.

Dreams dreams and more pathetic dreams of NATO. Look all NATO IS, was & future capable of is inflicting damage to weak nations such Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan. But when NATO FACE OFF bigger threat AS Russia NATO is NO WHERE TO BE in CONFRONTATION ????? See the big bright loud in your face picture ?
Why hasn't Biden sent NATO to defend Zylinsky puppet regime? The reasons are endless for NOT fighting Russia now or in future. Because YOU can't.
Russia does not have inferior weapons or less quantity, Russia is using its obsolete weapons on Ukraine & not SHOW OFF like America for Blogs, Videos its newest weapons. The day Russia enters conflict with NATO or America you will see the wrath of latest above & beyond Russian technology.
NATO was never fair or moral force to begin with. All its victories came from attacking weakest nations of world & by majority coalition, ask yourself could America single handedly fight any of those countries all over today (without support from allies)?
Some horse back Afghans managed to kick YOU OUT with out having 5th Gen Aircraft or like.

russia is on equal footing military wise and this has now made nato countries look to the sky n pray for once in their life time becuase mother russia can send them to another dimension. basically nato's *** fell out challenging mother russia.

They preserve Lenin's body, and they have a cult around Putin. Nobody dares question him, or they get imprisoned, or killed. That's how they are, similar to Middle Eastern tyrannies. Such attitude has no place in the West, and should have none in the world.

question prince andrew?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom