What's new

NATO jet fighters fly on the Pak Afghan border

An all out war would be more like World War 2 against Japan than Soviet-Afghan war with limitations. Your leaders knew that when your border post was destroyed and they didn't retaliate.

Actually NO! Our leaders, are chosen by 'you' as well as your leaders. So basically both do the same work. Any other leader would have ordered defence of those posts at any cost and would have upped the ante as per your response. Only the wicked and tyrants sell the fallen.

A Pak-US war would have irreparable damage to the US military and reputation and damaging that is more important to us then our survival. It's better to live little with a lot of pride then a lot with no pride.

Its far easier and cheaper for Pakistan to destroy runways and airports used by USAF than you may think...
Now dont start the broken record of retaliation....USA is no longer the superpower they used to be and an all out war with Pakistan may yeild same results as what Afghan war did to USSR

We would slap you down like a car crash....only a retard would think otherwise.

We would slap you down like a car crash....only a retard would think otherwise.

my friend, don't believe everything your generals tell you,reality may be very different...

my friend, don't believe everything your generals tell you,reality may be very different...
I was in the Army....we performed well despite many of the Generals...lol.

I live on the border of a nation that lost half of its territory....we don't exactly fear them.

It could be a cross border violation by mistake, there are no borders in the air, no LOC marking helps at 30,000ft. GPS co-ordinates and flight path did, but there is always margin of error while operating close to the border. I'm not advocating NATO here but it looks like a routine matter, only reported in news as something serious.

It seems that Pakistan and NATO/US has agreed upon something regarding NATO operations near Pakistani border, which were halted after Salala episode. On the eastern side, the ROE are different as compare to western border; a scramble has been called on whenever any Indian aircraft comes near eastern border, this is clearly not the case on western border.

Now what lessons Pakistan has learned from Salala? I don't think any.
What changes we did in our foreign policy after Salala? I haven't seen much implementation, other than statements in the press. Drone strikes, supply line have fairly gone down but overall the situation is same. Before Salala, PAF was never allowed to interfere on the western side, and may be things are pretty much the same now.

PS....@ Safriz....never take anything I say personal....anyone with that avatar can't be all bad.

A Pak-US war would have irreparable damage to the US military and reputation and damaging that is more important to us then our survival. It's better to live little with a lot of pride then a lot with no pride.

A Pak-US war would not be fought on your strenghts..but according to their strengths...and believe me they do outclass PA/PAF my light years in most areas..now go figure that out.

Its far easier and cheaper for Pakistan to destroy runways and airports used by USAF than you may think...
Now dont start the broken record of retaliation....USA is no longer the superpower they used to be and an all out war with Pakistan may yeild same results as what Afghan war did to USSR

Oh Come on... Really ??? You need to understand the difference between punitive response by USA and occupation of Afghanistan by USSR..

I was in the Army....we performed well despite many of the Generals...lol.

I live on the border of a nation that lost half of its territory....we don't exactly fear them.

I would like to read about your experiences as a soldier...will be interesting...

A Pak-US war would not be fought on your strenghts..but according to their strengths...and believe me they do outclass PA/PAF my light years in most areas..now go figure that out.

It's really really hard to explain to you guys that a bigger power has a lot more to lose especially against a country that is being attacked by all corners. A Nuclear Armed country on top of everything. The US is best off attacking countries that have no counter to US Aircraft Carriers or neighbouring bases. And all this while not considering the shifting political and possibly even military paradigm of the rest of the world.

It's really really hard to explain to you guys that a bigger power has a lot more to lose especially against a country that is being attacked by all corners. A Nuclear Armed country on top of everything. The US is best off attacking countries that have no counter to US Aircraft Carriers or neighbouring bases. And all this while not considering the shifting political and possibly even military paradigm of the rest of the world.
Hear this alot. Yeeeah...we only attack weak nations. Why don't these so-called powerful nations that have us over a barrel stop us?

Back
Top Bottom