What's new

Nato massacres dozens of Pakistani soldiers in an unprovoked attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the martyred soldiers RIP. NATO is becoming more and more reckless, this should be taken up by the Pakistani Govt at the highest level and the culprits should be punished.

ehhehee wow man pakistani's looking for aid and zardari looking from US to came take our nukes but save my chair and you think these zardari kiyani can voice against NATO-US attacks?:tdown:

Such an "accident" would not be possible if NATO gave a damn about Pakistani lives. Instead they go around bombing anyone that they think is a militant and don't really care if they kill innocent civilians or Pakistani soldiers. They'll always count them as militants when they make public statements about how many militants they've killed and how successful the ironically named "War on Terror" has been.

Just when Pakistan had started to clamp down on the militancy in the FATA, NATO does this. They've even killed Afghan police officers a few days ago too. They've killed innocent civilians. This will not do good for NATO's cause in the region. RIP to the dead soldiers, & may the perpetrators be punished.

Pakistan can't do anything, what can we do?? barking now?......

It happened many times, please relax and eat mithai...... get used with this.

For god's sake please understand that India is not enemy. Your real enemy is killing your innocent citizens and brave soldiers on daily basis.

this what kiyani will do again

59802_149666688404417_100000832604151_218664_4474636_n.jpg

For god's sake please understand that India is not enemy. Your real enemy is killing your innocent citizens and brave soldiers on daily basis.

Hello, did I mention India ? Your real enemy is your friend US/NATO. Can you dance now?

My personal opinion is they will not do this intentionally especially when they know that they need Pak's co-operation in the WOT.

Must be a case of friendly fire. Happens all the time.

R.I.P.

Link?...................................
YAKKAGHUND: Nato helicopters from Afghanistan intruded into northwest Pakistan and attacked a military check post near the border on Saturday, killing eight troops and wounding four, Pakistani intelligence officials said.

A Pakistani military spokesman confirmed the pre-dawn attack in the tribal region of Mohmand and said casualties had been reported, but gave no details.

“Nato helicopters carried out an unprovoked and indiscriminate firing on a Pakistani check post in Mohmand agency, casualties have been reported and details are awaited,” the spokesman told Reuters.

Two intelligence officials in the region said that eight Pakistani troops had been killed and four wounded in the attack on the Salala check post, about 2.5 kilometres from the Afghan border.

The attack took place around 02:00 a.m. in the Baizai area of Mohmand, where Pakistani troops are engaged in fighting Taliban militants.

A spokesman for the Nato-led International Security Assistance Force in Kabul said the coalition there was aware of “an incident” and was gathering more information.

Eight Pakistani troops killed in Nato helicopter shelling | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

It would be interesting to know what are the SOPs of Pakistani troops for such an attack? Are they to take retaliatory action against US/ISAF choppers or not? Aren't they are supposed to fire back in self defence? But seeing that the attack was around 2AM, the troops may have been caught by surprise.

Now the point is, why would the American choppers target troops? Are they not aware that security check posts are a permanent feature along the border for which they must know their locations? If they did, then this is transgression on the sovereignty of Pakistan. Period!

Will Pakistan lodge a strong protest?

My personal opinion is they will not do this intentionally especially when they know that they need Pak's co-operation in the WOT.

Must be a case of friendly fire. Happens all the time.

R.I.P.

pak army should be make mistake of friendly fire and learn them who to make mistake but problem is someone need balls and sorry we don't have .just think what if USA kill 8 irani - turkey - even hizbullah guys ?

now admit it we are bana republic and our whole gov army isi is puppet :tup:

"Friendly fire" for "Allies".

Keep supporting NATO and America. More routes for the NATO supplies. Kill enemies of NATO. GO Pak Army (seriously, you are even calling them shaheed, HOWWW?? )

I hope we wake up and STOP supporting our REAL enemies!

RIP to dead. Its not only death of soldiers but indirect extreme hardships for their families also.

Hello, did I mention India ? Your real enemy is your friend US/NATO. Can you dance now?

Ahhh... whatever amaricans do but we can`t leave our fight ...no? We are so found of it...:disagree:

Jaan se pyari hai ye ladaai..:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom