What's new

Navy Orders 4 More Improved F-22P Frigates.

So Pakistan's weak link the navy is getting stronger-
Hoe we have a nuclear submarine soon- that will be enough to even put amrika at bay-

the weakest link I must say ...

But finally the defence planners are putting their priorities right ...

one thing more - the Germans are reported just to put the U-214 submarine cold , not scrap it ...

So as soon as the financial condition of Pakistan improves , decks can be cleared ...

Knowing the Chinese , sooner than we think !

Experts in delivering equipment before time :china: :pakistan:

I think you are right on the money. I read somewhere that all 4 will be in service by latest 2015 if not sooner.

I think you are right on the money. I read somewhere that all 4 will be in service by latest 2015 if not sooner.

Can you post that link please ?

In the meantime , have a look at this ... All delivered before time ... The last one will be completed in Karachi and delivered in 2013 with complete TOT and the best of all Chinese assistance - with no strings attached ...

The contract was signed on 4 April 2006 with the conclusion of negotiations for financing and technology transfer. The first ship was delivered in 30 July 2009, second 23 January 2010 and third one at 15 December 2010. The first three were being built at the Hudong Zhonghua Shipyard in Shanghai, China, while the last is under construction in Pakistan by Karachi Shipyard and Engineering Works (KSEW) to be completed in 2013.

SO, what happened ?

@Horus ?
@Zarvan ?
Pakistan bought 8 AIP submarines from China, likely based on the CSIC S26 platform. It is currently (or at least was) in talks with Turkey for four MILGEM-based corvettes/light frigates. Turkish industry sources said that Pakistan will decide (yes/no) on the MILGEM in July with the new budget, but some Turkish publications say the purchase was approved. @cabatli_53

we should not use HHQ-7,hope use new air anti-aircraft missiles.

We need destroyers not FRIGATES to arm them with nuclear capable missiles

We need destroyers not FRIGATES to arm them with nuclear capable missiles
No sir:disagree: destroyers are most expansive warships after an AIRCRAFT CARRIER, we need to improve our economy first than we should go for DDGin the future:pakistan:

No sir:disagree: destroyers are most expansive warships after an AIRCRAFT CARRIER, we need to improve our economy first than we should go for DDGin the future:pakistan:

No they are not that expensive cruisers are more expensive than destroyers type 054 destroyer we can buy

Pakistan bought 8 AIP submarines from China, likely based on the CSIC S26 platform. It is currently (or at least was) in talks with Turkey for four MILGEM-based corvettes/light frigates. Turkish industry sources said that Pakistan will decide (yes/no) on the MILGEM in July with the new budget, but some Turkish publications say the purchase was approved. @cabatli_53

Specs of S26?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom