What's new

Nawaz and Shahbaz Sharif Involved in $20 Million Bribe for K-Electric Sale.

well in that case ur genius and we r idiots watching this serial for years, then why u waste ur precious time here on this forum writing the above post ?

to make fun of you

Last I checked they are still living in their billion rupee mansions in Pakistan, they are getting bails, doing political activities, SS will also get bail, their money is protected, all these cases will be washed off and everyone will get their shares...and this drama will continue with ups and down, with grifarian and bailan and finally dismissal

tum sub log chutia bantey rehna aur next 5 years bhi yehe serial dekhna.

deal may have come for them but what about 1300 others who will not get deal like this, can someone tell me one person convicted for this mass corruption. I still say bhool jao kutch ne hona and in the this bigwig CJP will meet the same fate as the last Kana Kanoon we had...there is no one clean in Pakistan, NAB is the biggest topi drama, it was created by corrupt politicians to protect them and it is doing the job perfectly.
Bahi apna sar devaar par maroo,yeah ghulam ibne ghulam nahi samjhaney waley.

DpyVnW7WwAAqO9n.jpg:large

Please meet Arif Naqvi. He is member of Imran Khan's Economic Advisory Council, donor of PTI and gave $60 million to PTI for campaign in 2013 election, this money raised from Indian and Isreali donors. Now Abraaj has gone to meltdown. IK has made Arif Naqvi his advisor on economy

PTI Govt should immediately put him behind bars in involvement of $20 Million Corruption for Nawaz Shairf.

Fkn messed up country no doubt from A to Z since 9147!
And story goes on

Please meet Arif Naqvi. He is member of Imran Khan's Economic Advisory Council, donor of PTI and gave $60 million to PTI for campaign in 2013 election, this money raised from Indian and Isreali donors. Now Abraaj has gone to meltdown. IK has made Arif Naqvi his advisor on economy

PTI Govt should immediately put him behind bars in involvement of $20 Million Corruption for Nawaz Shairf.
Mariyam nawaz media cell tum apna jawab to dou.

Inshalla

Inshallah ap ke mian jee bhi gald jain ga.

So you agree that Nawaz Sharif who actually asked for the bribe should go behind bars and the person who was desperate to sell KESC and was forced to give bribe should also go to behind bars

Nice...I see some patwaris are waking up..may be the nation has some hopd

This is not ECC because ECC is headed and chaired by finance minister not prime minister but I wouldn't expect a khota khor patwari to know that. :partay:

So you agree that Nawaz Sharif who actually asked for the bribe should go behind bars and the person who was desperate to sell KESC and was forced to give bribe should also go to behind bars

Nice...I see some patwaris are waking up..may be the nation has some hopd

Tons of evidence yet NAB continues to crawls like a dumb snail. Its time to FIRE NAB’s chief & its right time to bring in some energetic & patriot NAB Chief.

Back
Top Bottom