What's new

Nawaz and Zardari next move

EvoluXon

Reaction score
I heard in Dr shahid masood and mubashir licman show that . Nawaz and zardari are planning to make changes in consitution to make sure that judges are appointed by this parliament and also Corp commander to be appointed by MNAs of parliament....

I heard in Dr shahid masood and mubashir licman show that . Nawaz and zardari are planning to make changes in consitution to make sure that judges are appointed by this parliament and also Corp commander to be appointed by MNAs of parliament....
Old news, Umpire was timely informed and as a result Nawaz given LBW.

You ever imagined that JIT or judges can find Calibury font? someone helps them to find out these things.

Dream scenario - Redeem them selves by making amendments to the constitution by making it secular and liberal/progressive.... Extremists have no place to stay in Pakistan.

Dream scenario - Redeem them selves by making amendments to the constitution by making it secular and liberal/progressive.... Extremists have no place to stay in Pakistan.

Do that.

Start by changing the name to

Federal Republic to Pakistan.

Then we can talk on compensation package.

Do that.

Start by changing the name to

Federal Republic to Pakistan.

Then we can talk on compensation package.
I don't know but we must change the mindset of Pakistani people.... cannot stay backward....

isis-support-muslims.jpg

Pakistan has the most supporters of ISIS....:(:mad::mad::mad:

I don't know but we must change the mindset of Pakistani people.... cannot stay backward....

isis-support-muslims.jpg

Pakistan has the most supporters of ISIS....:(:mad::mad::mad:

You are too late to the ISIS party in Pakistan.
Its over.

And that question is no vetting process.

I am sure you are smart enough to understand that.

So you are like two years late with this dream of yours.

But sure if you want a secular form of government. You should support Nawaz and Zardari.

Goodluck with that

So you are like two years late with this dream of yours.

But sure if you want a secular form of government. You should support Nawaz and Zardari.

Goodluck with that
I could only find 2015 pics, but the support hasn't gone down... why do you oppose a secular government? Bhuttos and Zias Islamisation hasn't brought anything but extremism to Pakistan.

But how is 9 percent with an error of plus minus 3 still able to merit a constitutional change of principles?

Not to mention utter disregard of democracy of the rest of the 90 percent lot.

Confusing scenario

I could only find 2015 pics, but the support hasn't gone down... why do you oppose a secular government? Bhuttos and Zias Islamisation hasn't brought anything but extremism to Pakistan.

Because if you keep going either left or either right you are just running around aimlessly in a circle.

That's ancient history man. Zia or Bhutto. No one gives a damn anymore.

You think people are discussing this at this moment in time?

The two biggest jokers on Pakistani TV. Both are cartoons and think their brain farts are reality. Can't believe people take then seriously.

But how is 9 percent with an error of plus minus 3 still able to merit a constitutional change of principles?

Not to mention utter disregard of democracy of the rest of the 90 percent lot.

Confusing scenario

Because if you keep going either left or either right you are just running around aimlessly in a circle.

That's ancient history man. Zia or Bhutto. No one gives a damn anymore.

You think people are discussing this at this moment in time?
The effects of their Islamisation is still felt today.... why do you oppose a secular government and constition?

The effects of their Islamisation is still felt today.... why do you oppose a secular government and constition?

Because that's not Pakistan.

Pakistan's conception is Islamic in nature. You cannot change that.

Just like Indian conception is secular in nature.
You cannot change that.

Because that's not Pakistan.

Pakistan's conception is Islamic in nature. You cannot change that.

Just like Indian conception is secular in nature.
You cannot change that.
What has been Islamic given Pakistan? A backward mentality? Terrible human rights? US is close to designating Pakistan a terrorist state. http://www.thehindu.com/news/intern...tate-sponsor-of-terrorism/article17440599.ece.........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pakistan_and_state-sponsored_terrorism#United_States

Why can't Pakistan be a secular state with Islamic character?

The problem with any religious republic is that it's static by nature in a world what is changing every year. 11 years ago there was no smart phone, today could you imagine your life without one?

In the mean time, Pakistani people are thinking about what happened 1400 years go

Back
Top Bottom