What's new

NAWAZ SHAREEF IN UK DURING EID

To be honest..neither celebrating Eid in UK is a crime nor shopping.....cut him some slack dude, He just had a major surgery

1133721-Cartoonsabirnazr-1467479773-443-640x480.JPG

Mia Niwaz shareef when was sent for exile from pakistan during musharafs time euring that time at eid he said that musharraf is not allowing me to cellebrate eid in pakistan with my family and now we see him enjoying in UK shopping rolex and what not.

Everyone has the right to celebrate Eid at home. He's home, London is his home. That's where all his money, properties, dentist, doctors etc etc is. Oh yes off course, he only works in Pakistan when he has to steal money or else our beloved PM prefers to live in London.

Everyone has the right to celebrate Eid at home. He's home, London is his home. That's where all his money, properties, dentist, doctors etc etc is. Oh yes off course, he only works in Pakistan when he has to steal money or else our beloved PM prefers to live in London.
We are his ATM :woot:

Reminds me of colonial times where African diamonds served as the colonial kings ATM :cray:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom