What's new

Nawaz Shareef went to Moscow to talk about captured RAW Agent Kulbhushan Jhadav: Luqman Reports

Tum

tum log to asmaan se utre ho jo chaho ge wo mil jaye ga......

Bhai no one here is claiming to be an Angle. "ManKind Angle" .. :lol:

I am just bringing you towards the reality. and in reality there are "less then or equal to" 5% of Chances Pak Getting Su-35.
So i request you to be more of realistic and less of idealistic.

Well, as you are not that much active here. IF YOU, you will learn things quickly. So good luck.

d

dont take him serious

Yup. Pakistani Nation and there Delusions. :undecided:

Bhai no one here is claiming to be an Angle. "ManKind Angle" .. :lol:

I am just bringing you towards the reality. and in reality there are "less then or equal to" 5% of Chances Pak Getting Su-35.
So i request you to be more of realistic and less of idealistic.

Well, as you are not that much active here. IF YOU, you will learn things quickly. So good luck.

Yup. Pakistani Nation and there Delusions. :undecided:
Thnx for advise I think I shall not use my emotions I have to be realistic....!!!

Thnx for advise I think I shall not use my emotions I have to be realistic....!!!
you need to do some research and study a few things about pakistan, PAF, IR, pakistan economy etc this will clear a alot of things for you :)

This is how proper diplomacy is done, quietly. Not like some who does randi rona on a sovereign deal b/w Pakistan & America.

Hummmmm, I have read a lot about your proper diplomacy and i think a prsidents visit to other nation to discuss the catching of spy of an another country is a great example of proper diplomacy. I know your difinition of proper is different from others. That is why what is not proper for others is proper for you guys.

A more plausible explanation would be that Nawaz went to ask Putin how he is dealing with his own Panama leaks troubles.

Back
Top Bottom