What's new

Nawaz Sharif is in opposition party?

roopesh

Reaction score
wats going on with Nawaz Sharif. After the general elections Nawaz and Zardari formed the govt and they removed Mushrraf. After presidential elections and zardari in power it seems like Nawaz is sidelined.

Here is recent comments abt Zardari:

Country heading towards dictatorship due to non-cooperative attitude of PPP: Nawaz

ONLINE - International News Network

comments form poletical leads please

The moment Sharif goes out of control, Zardari pulls his strings by threatning him to dismantel his govt. in Punjab.
When I was a young kid I remember watching a clip of N.Sharif shown on indian channel (old antena amritsar tv transmission) Nawaz was adressing a gathering and said 'O loko pepal party walay kainday nay main giddar a ...wekho main koin tanoo gidar lagna wan'
I think it is true what old PPP said about him a jackal.
He will try his best to save his punjab govt. and this is his weakness Zardari will exploit as usual.

request to Indian colleagues: Can you find that clip and post it on you tube! it was funny.

politics is a dirty game no body plays dirtier than Indian politicians

NS is a novice politician, even after twice having been PM. Zardari has shown political astuteness, ruthlessness and cunning.

Though I'd gladly be rid of both of them.

NS is a novice politician, even after twice having been PM. Zardari has shown political astuteness, ruthlessness and cunning.

Though I'd gladly be rid of both of them.

Atleast NS is not as corrupt as Mr. 100%.

NS is just waiting for the right moment. Right now the whole world is in a recession, once it takes a up-turn. He will start screaming for a re-election, or join hands with PML-Q to form government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom