What's new

Nawaz Sharif Jalsaa Aaam LIVE from Faisalabad

I like PMLN's new approach, ideas & energy in galvinizing its real role of opposition and on top of it thier believe to face and counter new challenges from any qurter.

Tundi Bad-e-Mukhalif se na Ghabra Ae Uqab
Yeh tu Chaltee hai tujhe Ooncha Oranay Kay Liyay

Ganjey ki shakal should be banned from being shown on national television. And hope Ganja knows he's just embarrassing himself by doing these jalsas. They will just prove that IK is more popular then him in Punjab.

Every political Party got the right to show its strength by doing Jalsa's ...
The award of embarrassing himself goes to ALTAF Bhai after that PARDA MEIN REHNAY DO PERFORMANCE .. no one can beat that :P
BTW i support no one... am neutral :D

each MPA is directed to bring 200 people. Patwari and SHO in full swing to make it a success.... :lol:

Than why you so afraid of Election..!!!:azn:
Oh..I See...first you need permission..!!!:rofl::rofl:

Ganjey ki shakal should be banned from being shown on national television. And hope Ganja knows he's just embarrassing himself by doing these jalsas. They will just prove that IK is more popular then him in Punjab.
Regardless one's affiliation with a political group... his/ her liking for a particular and disliking for others..... every one should be allowed and have free and complete access and coverage to/by the media.

The above statement in actuality is a depiction of a very narrow mindset which runs deep among the apostles of various political factions ..... no tolerance of others..... snatch everything possible... regardless of the means!

I by no measure like Nawaz or his policies..... but if he is to banned from national media..... they so shall be Zardari and his team of clowns... and so speaking of clowns .... so shall be Bahi Log... and same treatment for others like reformist IK.... and rest of the political lot.

Let everyone lay their cards on the table and ..... let the nation be the judge!

Regardless one's affiliation with a political group... his/ her liking for a particular and disliking for others..... every one should be allowed and have free and complete access and coverage to/by the media.

The above statement in actuality is a depiction of a very narrow mindset which runs deep among the apostles of various political factions ..... no tolerance of others..... snatch everything possible... regardless of the means!

I by no measure like Nawaz or his policies..... but if he is to banned from national media..... they so shall be Zardari and his team of clowns... and so speaking of clowns .... so shall be Bahi Log... and same treatment for others like reformist IK.... and rest of the political lot.

Let everyone lay their cards on the table and ..... let the nation be the judge!

Lol it was a joke.

that`s what called democracy ....:tup:

Sir.., I Salute you for your courageous stand on this issue finally..!!:tup:

kavva chala hans ki chaal ... apni bhi bhool gaya.. looks like Nalaiq league is learning from PTI's event management skills , they are throwing pumphlets from the plane ...lol , IK is teaching NS ... Nawaz Sharif grow up now by the way there are registers being shown on Dunya TV carrying names of whole Manpower of punjab government around Faisalabad area to mark their attendence ...also the policemen in white clothes ... No matter what Sharif says this will be a government sponsored jalsa ... if they want to show real muscle leave Punjab Government and come out ...do their jalsa then if they want real comparison ... but this adha teetar addha bateer won't work in 21st century.

Every political Party got the right to show its strength by doing Jalsa's ...
The award of embarrassing himself goes to ALTAF Bhai after that PARDA MEIN REHNAY DO PERFORMANCE .. no one can beat that :P
BTW i support no one... am neutral :D

actually he sang the lyrics wrong....he said "burqa mein rehnay doo"

What ever happens, i just want any loota group like JUI-f, PML-Q, ANP, MQM etc don't get any support. change should be there, be it pTI or PML-N.. change is very much required ... for all systems

Back
Top Bottom