What's new

Nawaz Sharif landed in Suadi Arabia for Royal family endorsement

I am not expecting him to do anything good. I am only expecting him to do as good (or bad) as before when he was in power. Even that is going to be an improvement compared to the military.

this comparing and compromising on bad and evil is what is so deep into us that we accept it to breathe a life in this region.

people in Pakistan are rejecting them, ain't it a blessing? people must stand against as they are for the first time rejecting them in an overwhelmed majority.

this must not let go

Nah, I want that because I love you people, the millions of innocent Pakistanis.

My reason is there is almost no hope that Imran will be allowed to become PM again.

If Imran is not allowed to be PM then PK has two options.

1. Stay under the quasi military rule like now. It will destroy your country.

2. Accept a very corrupt PM and return to some degree of normalcy like in the past. The mil establishment will still be powerful and likely in control but a democratic civilian government no matter how corrupt will perform far better than the military in runnig the country. Remember the old times when Nawaz or Benazir were in power, the country wasn't in as bad shape as today, even though it wasn't great.

Pakistan needs to get back to normalcy asap. Even though I would've liked Imran to return and restoration of democracy.

Despite all the bads Nawaz has, he also has a good thing. He is the only politician that despises the military control in the country. He can't defang the military since the military is too powerful but he would if he could.
Pakistan deserves better than corrupted sharif Or IK.

Once they will get it, situation will start improving in Pakistan

I agree, as a person & honest but as a leader, I doubtful.......Sharif is one of the most corrupted leader in Pakistan

I am nobody to comment on, but to me, The last world leader from Pakistan was Gen. Musharraf
IK want to get rid of establishment and going for self reliance but our corrupt establishment don't like it and backstabb him

He has plan to go Qatar, UAE and possibly Turkey before landing in Pakistan, he will not go to China.
Yes, the latest news, China refused to give him any official protocol or set up any meeting. Same situation in Qatar, he trying to set a meeting to the Qatari Royal family through Saif ur rahman and now he is a Nawaz faily member anyway ..

Nah, I want that because I love you people, the millions of innocent Pakistanis.

My reason is there is almost no hope that Imran will be allowed to become PM again.

If Imran is not allowed to be PM then PK has two options.

1. Stay under the quasi military rule like now. It will destroy your country.

2. Accept a very corrupt PM and return to some degree of normalcy like in the past. The mil establishment will still be powerful and likely in control but a democratic civilian government no matter how corrupt will perform far better than the military in runnig the country. Remember the old times when Nawaz or Benazir were in power, the country wasn't in as bad shape as today, even though it wasn't great.

Pakistan needs to get back to normalcy asap. Even though I would've liked Imran to return and restoration of democracy.

Despite all the bads Nawaz has, he also has a good thing. He is the only politician that despises the military control in the country. He can't defang the military since the military is too powerful but he would if he could.
Your intentions are good, but everything mil est is doing is due to their nefarious alliance with Nawaz Sharif, once he is in power, he will continue this 'nanga nach' or brutality.
The Anwaar-ul-Haq is a good person in general but atm he is a stoge

Yes, the latest news, China refused to give him any official protocol or set up any meeting. Same situation in Qatar, he trying to set a meeting to the Qatari Royal family through Saif ur rahman and now he is a Nawaz faily member anyway ..

Because IK warned them all NS is corrupt and is coming to steal from them again.

You would think the army would have a "neutral" candidate lined up but still stuck in the 90s and want to play the merry go round of Sharifs and Zardaris.

Bhaag Bhaag Sher aaya Sher
1696943606276.png

Check out the lengths the Khaki Killers are going to accomodate and protect this absconding convict. Who is paying for this plane?

Pakistan Muslim League-N leader and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif will reach Pakistan in a special plane.

Sources disclosed that the flight carrying Nawaz Sharif will have the name "Umeed-e-Pakistan" which can carry approximately 150 passengers.

Dunya News

Check out the lengths the Khaki Killers are going to accomodate and protect this absconding convict. Who is paying for this plane?

Pakistan Muslim League-N leader and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif will reach Pakistan in a special plane.

Sources disclosed that the flight carrying Nawaz Sharif will have the name "Umeed-e-Pakistan" which can carry approximately 150 passengers.

Dunya News

Just like Ishaq Dar, the Economic Umeed-e-Pakistan. 🤣

At one point, Pakistan collectively skipped Fajr namaz during its 75-year history.

Imran Khan and Musharraf are definitely better than Nawaz Sharif.

However Nawaz Sharif is an experienced politician. I will give him that.

Imran Khan and Musharraf are definitely better than Nawaz Sharif.

However Nawaz Sharif is an experienced politician. I will give him that.
He has too much foreign influence, especially family ties in Qatar and Saudi Arabia, plus Jindal family and Modi

Back
Top Bottom