1697905559324.png

1697905747299.png

1697905784255.png

Nawaz Sharif Return | Minar e Pakistan Jalsa LIVE | Maryam Nawaz Sharif Speech​

Just look at the crowd.

View attachment 964180

View attachment 964181

View attachment 964182

Never in my life I thought I would see a collection of duffers from all walks of life assembled in one place.

Nootreals ye tumharay peo ka jalsa hey jiskay liye baray baray jahnday aur lights nahe lagana parteen takay dekhaya jaye bara crowd hey na pori state machinery istemaal karna pharti hey na ISPR kay photographers bhejnay partay hain coverage kiliye na eek he drone allow kya jata hey takay saray TV use ke video dekhayeen aur na ISI kay khabay bhaeejnay partay hain including biryanis... 🤣

Never in my life I thought I would see a collection of duffers from all walks of life assembled in one place.

majority came because they were threatened in their localities. Employees of LDA, RDA received warnings that if they didn't come, they would lose their jobs (many friends and relatives received such warnings in the past 7 days). Many had no idea where they were going...lol

My best buddy was one of the guys when NS attacked the Supreme Court in 97. He told me that the nooni tati (tatay chuku of tati-corrupt-mafia establishment), came to the colleges and unis in Rawalpindi and Islamabad with buses. They informed everyone that a int sports event was happening in Islamabad, and everyone was going there. At that time there was no social media or media, so we thought there might be some int event. The buses were loaded with students and when we reached the Supreme Court, we were surprised waaa WTF is that... and they continued rulling these stunted growth waste of sperm supporters...

Has the fat motherfucking father of the dirty banana tree vagina whore left U.K.

Thank god
Good riddance

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom