What's new

"Nawaz Sharif Will Work With Establishment" - Azma Bukhari

These snakes are not filled up yet, they will sell whatever is left.

Mushi time was different, now we have a mental case who is controlling
every institution. Nawaz support is just in your head, do a free & fair election
then we will find out.
Free and fair elections will make Imran Khan win in KP with 2/3 Majority and in punjab with slim majority
SINDH may be karachi 1/3 seats rest will go to MQM,PPPP and JI
Balochistan 1/3 seats mostly from quetta

If managed PTI will win in KP and will loose everywhere else as margins aren't big

And that's what I am trying to say...PTI doesn't has enough margina good 30-40% population supports PDM

Nawaz not to ‘adopt anti-establishment stance’​

Upon his return to Pakistan in October, ahead of the upcoming general elections, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif will not adopt an anti-establishment stance. This was said by PML-N spokesperson for the Punjab province, Azma Bukhari, on Sunday.

Nawaz Sharif was serving a seven-year sentence in a corruption case when he was granted rare permission to receive medical treatment abroad in view of a debilitating medical condition in October 2019, during the rule of the PTI.

Beggars will agree to not be choosers

Zahir baat hai, jin say deal kar kay araha hai unhi kay khilaf thori bolay ga gonglu?

BTW, taking bets right now for how long it takes for him and the estab to start a fight again.

I give it 12 months tops.

Put your bets in people.

He does not wait for a person to be retired / weakened.

Nawaz not to ‘adopt anti-establishment stance’​

Upon his return to Pakistan in October, ahead of the upcoming general elections, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif will not adopt an anti-establishment stance. This was said by PML-N spokesperson for the Punjab province, Azma Bukhari, on Sunday.

Nawaz Sharif was serving a seven-year sentence in a corruption case when he was granted rare permission to receive medical treatment abroad in view of a debilitating medical condition in October 2019, during the rule of the PTI.

So u turn ?

Is ka to baap bhi establishment ke saath kaam karega.

Free and fair elections will make Imran Khan win in KP with 2/3 Majority and in punjab with slim majority
SINDH may be karachi 1/3 seats rest will go to MQM,PPPP and JI
Balochistan 1/3 seats mostly from quetta

If managed PTI will win in KP and will loose everywhere else as margins aren't big

And that's what I am trying to say...PTI doesn't has enough margina good 30-40% population supports PDM

Who cares who wins LOL Pakistan's future looks bleak irrespective of who comes to power.

Zahir baat hai, jin say deal kar kay araha hai unhi kay khilaf thori bolay ga gonglu?

BTW, taking bets right now for how long it takes for him and the estab to start a fight again.

I give it 12 months tops.

Put your bets in people.

A @muhammadhafeezmalik ka kia hoga?

Ab Malik is forum par civilian supremacy ka chooran kaisai baichai ga?

I don’t think its that straightforward.

My PoV, Nawaz won’t come back yet. The establishment has Kakar in the interim (a long one) and they have started to re-arm the NAB.

Nawaz being a coward didn’t come back during Shahbaz’s tenure. What makes one think he will come back when the establishment has usurped Pakistan?

These media narratives are just to test the water.

I don’t think this is rocket science.

He will either be thrown in the jail and rot there for years. Or be the front man of establishment and enjoy few years in PM house.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom