What's new

Nawaz Sharif Wins; Imran Khan fails. The end of Imran Khan is now official. Nawaz Sharif returning to his original status of ruler of Pakistan.

Mr Sarmad, are you indicating we are Afghans, if so on what basis do you say that?.

Would you like copies of our NIC cards, or would you like our addresses to see if we are Pakistanis or not?.

Problem are people like you, who shut their eyes and ignore reality, but am afraid reality is very different.

Nothing wrong in being an Afghan or Pashtun. That's just an ethnicity like many others

Being Namak Haram is what makes one a despicable person regardless of one's ethnicity

Nothing wrong in being an Afghan or Pashtun. That's just an ethnicity like many others

Being Namak Haram is what makes one a despicable person regardless of one's ethnicity
So would you say then that,

Bajwas was a Namak haram
Musharrif was a namak Haram
Zia was a namak haram
Yahya was a namak haram
General Rani and her brigade was namak haram.

Punjabis are responsible hence that’s why they are being blamed, not the public their leaders.

Bajwa is a baloch
Zia was a Pukhtoon
Musharrif was an Afghan
General Rani and her house of priorities was Iranian.

If it makes you happy we will say they were the above.

You won't find anyone in Punjab supporting Bajwa because of his ethnicity. We Punjabis, unlike some others, are above such petty things

As for you holding Punjabis responsible for breaking the country into 2,

Neither Yahya, Nor Mujib or Bhutto were Punjabis. We in fact had no Punjabi COAS before 1971. You are barking up the wrong tree

This country Pakistan is an ugly cabal. It's creators had noble ideas and intentions. Little did they know that ugly hyenas would eat the flesh of this nation. Artificially kept together so that a handful of elite can prosper and the rest live like zombies. The discussions in this topic illustrates just how fragmented this country is. Even the scavengers are fighting among themselves for breadcrumbs. The elite are eating the entire cake. This country is finished as I see it. Just surviving on a ventilator.

Buddy Pakistan already is technically bankrupt, PDM and thier backers need to explain how is Pakistan going to pay back 110 USD billion dollars in 3 years which seems mission impossible.

Why would you whine when you are 65% population, where the military is yours, you exploit and steal resources of minorities, you hang prime ministers, you assassinate political leaders.

You and your racism broke Pak in to 2.

You kill, you make the minorities disappear, so many Missing Baloch, so many pukhtoons dead because you sold their blood for dollars and joined wot.

Like I said our day will come, nothing is forgiven, nothing is forgotten, if not in our life time then in our children’s life time but justice will be served.

Taliban is getting 40 - 50 million dollars from USA per week. What do you have to say about that?

You won't find anyone in Punjab supporting Bajwa because of his ethnicity. We Punjabis, unlike some others, are above such petty things

As for you holding Punjabis responsible for breaking the country into 2,

Neither Yahya, Nor Mujib or Bhutto were Punjabis. We in fact had no Punjabi COAS before 1971. You are barking up the wrong tree

So Tikka Khan, Yahya we’re not Punjabis even though they hailed from Punjab, or are you saying that they were not true punjabis as they ancestors may have migrated to Punjab.

So to wash your sins you say they were not punjabis by ethnicity, at least you cleared that up.

So Tikka Khan, Yahya we’re not Punjabis even though they hailed from Punjab, or are you saying that they were not true punjabis as they ancestors may have migrated to Punjab.

So to wash your sins you say they were not punjabis by ethnicity, at least you cleared that up.

Yahya Khan was from Peshawar. His ancestors had been living in Peshawar for over 2 centuries. I never knew Peshawar is in Punjab. Thanks for educating us

As for Tika Khan, he became the chief in 1972. And AFAIK that was after the fall of Dhaka. And that's what I said

Yahya Khan was from Peshawar. His ancestors had been living in Peshawar for over 2 centuries. I never knew Peshawar is in Punjab. Thanks for educating us

As for Tika Khan, he became the chief in 1972. And AFAIK that was after the fall of Dhaka. And that's what I said

I didn’t know chakwal the birth place of yahya was in NWFP now kpk.

The point is that PMLN voters vote Sharif because they see him as Punjabi (even if he isn’t). Jag Punjabi jag. Hamara para likha Punjab. Same as PPP voters voting for Bhutto (even though Bhutto may not technically be Sindhi).

Let's do away with this constant drama of democracy.
Make Nawaz Sharif the king of Pakistan. So that only his immediate family can be ministers and later rulers.

This is already happening in Pakistan. So let's make it proper monarchy.

Millions of Pakistanis are fooled by this fake democracy.
king? than wat will be the role of Neutral Gang leader? i wonder will he finally go to take back Kashmir? i wonder.... between deep fake tech based audios and crap wont get the job done coz mody wont give in to such audios and videos...:D probably a healthy **** industry can be established as no other industry will remain here anyways....

king? than wat will be the role of Neutral Gang leader? i wonder will he finally go to take back Kashmir? i wonder.... between deep fake tech based audios and crap wont get the job done coz mody wont give in to such audios and videos...:D probably a healthy **** industry can be established as no other industry will remain here anyways....
Neutral didn’t take Kashmir when they had the opportunity, neutrals were ordered to by their colonial master to remain neutral and they did with pride.

It was the tribals and local Kashmiris that took Kashmir, don’t expect the neutral to disobey the orders of his Masters.

These same neutrals use to suppress and enforce colonial rule for their masters in their army, After independence they just changed the uniform, everything else is the same.

Neutral didn’t take Kashmir when he had the opportunity, neutral was ordered to by his colonial master to remain neutral and he did with pride.

It was the tribals and local Kashmiris that took Kashmir, don’t expect the neutral to disobey the orders of his Masters.
true... phir in ka achar daal laitaay hain... :) coz yeh sirf DHA banane joogaay hain ya wadda operation apnay mulq main karnaay jogaay hain.
On a side note, i think its high time we officially declare Pakistan as a slave state of US & other shits, aur yeh sb US army ka local chokidaar jaise goray ki fauj main choti kachi walay affsaar thaay... so atleast Pakistanis realize they are not independent and will have to fight for independence yet again... honestly its better this way

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom