What's new

Nawaz Sharif's Corruption--almost 1.3 billion dollars worth in foreign lands

Durran3

Reaction score
Zardari becharey tu bachey hain... lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes you need money to save your own skin or get back into politics thats why u see the same dynasties in politics like gandhi or bhutto.

Durran, you're pretty sensible fellow. I thought you'd avoid hurling of random figures and accusations on tv channels. Proofs or it didn't happen should be the governing ideology all around.

what else is new - land mafia, sugar mafia, estate mafia, money laundering mafia = pakistani politics.

You are right, nothing new but we have to open heartedly admit that this group is much expert in getting their objectives very effectively and artistically.

Durran, you're pretty sensible fellow. I thought you'd avoid hurling of random figures and accusations on tv channels. Proofs or it didn't happen should be the governing ideology all around.

Would you like to refute any of the claims made by this person to say if most of what he said is false? I am quite certain that Nawaz Sharif is no angel when it comes to getting away with corruption. I am certainly open to any discussion.

Would you like to refute any of the claims made by this person to say if most of what he said is false? I am quite certain that Nawaz Sharif is no angel when it comes to getting away with corruption. I am certainly open to any discussion.

Did I at any point claim that Sharif's an angel? No. But I'd like documentary evidence to be presented before a court of law. There's nothing stopping all these I-have-proof-of-corruption people to file cases and demand accountability but like the Sheikh Rasheed(s) of television, every chap now happens to have information about corruption but somehow it is not his responsibility and duty to present it before a court. File a case, it's your duty. Otherwise, you're only trying to get political mileage out of this and that's pathetic.

Did I at any point claim that Sharif's an angel? No. But I'd like documentary evidence to be presented before a court of law. There's nothing stopping all these I-have-proof-of-corruption people to file cases and demand accountability but like the Sheikh Rasheed(s) of television, every chap now happens to have information about corruption but somehow it is not his responsibility and duty to present it before a court. File a case, it's your duty. Otherwise, you're only trying to get political mileage out of this and that's pathetic.

You cant be serious right? Do you have any idea how many times these people have legally gotten away with corruption charges? There isn't a court case against Zardari either for corruption charges does that mean he's devoid of not being involved in corruption ever? That is pure bullshit... Up until the recent Bank of PUNJAB case not a SINGLE Politician, bureaucrat, judge or any high ranking official for that matter has EVER been CONVICTED of corruption charges even though some have had cases brought to court.. and your telling me that i am getting political mileage out because its the duty of the court to bring them to justice? Give me a break Sparkinglway.. your living in some kind of self righteous bubble.. though i commend your idea of honesty and justice fact is our court rooms are a wish wash.. if our courtrooms cant give justice to 2 danish embassy bomb terrorists after presenting 32 witnesses what justice are we talking about? giving Christians death sentences?.. there is NO justice in our court rooms..

hello guys
there is someone who demanded me to provide documentary evidences about the corruption of sharif brothers please help me to provide such cases in details with evidences in written stuff which are mentioned in that particular video or give me reference of any site related with these documents on deatheaterf@yahoo.com
please please please

Sometimes you need money to save your own skin or get back into politics thats why u see the same dynasties in politics like gandhi or bhutto.

To hide one lie you need to speak another..
One made money by corruption and same time made enemy .. to keep one with you (money) and to keep other away from you (enemy) one have to part of game (politics) and to play this game you need money again .. so it is never ending story ...even generation after generation money and enemy will keep your company.

Nawaz Shareef and his entire family are a pack of liars and thieves and should be punished for every penny that they have stolen from our beautiful country.

Back
Top Bottom