What's new

NAWAZ SHARIF’S DESTABILIZATION OF INSTITUTIONS

Azad_ Kashmiri

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

DESTABILIZATION OF INSTITUTIONS

There is probably no institution in Pakistan which Nawaz Sharif did not aggressively confront in order to make them comply with his wishes. Besides picking a fight with the President, the Judiciary and the restricted/limited media of that time, Sharif also decided to have a confrontation with the army, the only viable institution left in Pakistan. Due to his hostile and dumb approach in Nawaz Sharif’s first term as prime minister, he fell out with three successive army chiefs: General Mirza Aslam Beg, General Asif Nawaz and General Abdul Waheed Kakar. During his second tenure, he fell out with two other Generals, General Karamat and later with General Pervez Musharraf. General Karamat became the first Chief of Army Staff in the history of Pakistan to have been prematurely retired!

One by one all challenges and potential obstacles to his dictatorial mindset were removed from his way by Nawaz Sharif. Ghulam Ishaq Khan, Farooq Leghari, Sajjad Ali Shah, and General Jehangir Karamat were all removed from the scene by Nawaz Sharif.

Great work Azad it's like I am talking to myself in a very odd manner feels like we have similar mind when it comes to Nawaz Sharif

Nawaz Sharif is majorly responsible but Generals also have an equal hand in destroying state institutions. And NS has gone jail for a few of his laundry list of crimes, but have the generals been caught?

For ex, how Is it even possible that Nawaz was able to attack the supreme court back in 1997 without the knowledge of the Generals and ISI?

For ex, how Is it even possible that Nawaz was able to attack the supreme court back in 1997 without the knowledge of the Generals and ISI?
it wasnt the job of the army to stop him or to hold him responsible. yes, they had proofs, and should have handed them over to the JITs and courts, but why are the courts so ball-less? why wasnt he thrown in jail for contempt when he attacked? why wasnt his part dissolved?

NS is NOT responsible for the destabilization of the institutions -- IT IS PAKISTAN ARMY AND ITS GHQ PURELY RESPONSOIBLE FOR THE MISERY OF 250 MILLION PEOPLE AND VIOLATIONS OF THEIR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS !!

Can someone please limit the number of threads a user can open per day
Not a word against @foolsnightmare who posts thread after thread defending Nawaz Sharif. But when someone posts the reality of Nawaz Sharif, your knickers get twisted

NS is NOT responsible for the destabilization of the institutions -- IT IS PAKISTAN ARMY AND ITS GHQ PURELY RESPONSOIBLE FOR THE MISERY OF 250 MILLION PEOPLE AND VIOLATIONS OF THEIR FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS !!
Half the time he was in league with them before falling out of favour. 3 times they brought him in power

it wasnt the job of the army to stop him or to hold him responsible. yes, they had proofs, and should have handed them over to the JITs and courts, but why are the courts so ball-less? why wasnt he thrown in jail for contempt when he attacked? why wasnt his part dissolved?

Is it not the Army's job to provide internal and external security to the capital city? especially, the Supreme court that is a state institution located at a very strategic place in the capital city right next to the GHQ and ISI headquarters?

I also heard NS sent a brand new BMW to the house of then General in charge.

It is so sad to see that the Generals were in coalition with these pea-brained corrupt criminals like NS and Zardari that were looting and destroying the state institutions for 40 years.

1688410369636.png

As soon as courts hang the people responsible for breaking the constitution over and over again and giving the Dictators legal cover then and only then can you ask for cases to be taken to the courts.
You and I can go to jail for aiding and abiding persons wanted by the law, Military appointed crime minister and generals themselves meet and greet wanted criminals on the run...but please tell me if any of them are behind bars...

What is and isn't the job of the army debate days are long gone.

Can someone please limit the number of threads a user can open per day

Why is your *** on fire? If Fool of the night can post unlimited stupid patwari propaganda why can't others post logical posts like this?

Not a word against @foolsnightmare who posts thread after thread defending Nawaz Sharif. But when someone posts the reality of Nawaz Sharif, your knickers get twisted

Keep it up. Whenever that soor of the night posts his trash I'll make sure to push it to page 2. Lol.

F him.

Is it not the Army's job to provide internal and external security to the capital city? especially, the Supreme court that is a state institution located at a very strategic place in the capital city right next to the GHQ and ISI headquarters?
external only. not internal. internal security is handed over on request of ministry of interior.

As soon as courts hang the people responsible for breaking the constitution over and over again and giving the Dictators legal cover then and only then can you ask for cases to be taken to the courts.
You and I can go to jail for aiding and abiding persons wanted by the law, Military appointed crime minister and generals themselves meet and greet wanted criminals on the run...but please tell me if any of them are behind bars...
again, the courts should have asserted themselves. should have given verdicts of hanging military dictators, should have hanged criminals. like the guy who awarded death sentence to mushi. that spirit should have carried forward.

That's what Musharraf said in 1999 during his first press conference after the coup.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom