What's new

Nawaz supports Baloch insurgent groups: Musharraf

Why he would have help baloch insurgency ?
very weird claim by musharaf .

PML(N) has soft corner for fundamentalist groups in Pakistan. The level of corruption in PML(N) is astounding. Any person who 'at minimum' is a regular reader of DAWN newspaper, would know these facts.

Even PPPP is more reliable.

Why he would have help baloch insurgency ?
very weird claim by musharaf .

not a weird claim..
the Nawaz party goes a step further... its top leadership threatens to charge Musharaf for "treason" for ordering the operation against BLA leader Bughti that led to his death.

Nawaz and his party repeatedly call that fascist Bughti a martyr. the Musharaf's claims are not baseless..

Nawaz is actually working on future elections and investing on support from the extremist elements in Balochistan. Although he knows that they dismiss any political system of Pakistan but he wants to appear regal and that also enables him to take a swipe at Musharraf's operation against the BLA terrorists..

like anyother third word country.. the main emphasis of any party is to oppose every single thing of its opponents even at the cost of the state, even at the cost of any logic or rule of law

Last edited:
Nawaz should meet his fate soon..I hope the arabis are renovating his shelter once again.

Great class on display here. Goes to show that regardless of the name-calling, fannies are as ridiculous no matter who they support.

Gen Musharraf had an alliance with Altaf Hussain, did he not? Is Altaf Hussain not a supporter of Baloch nationalists? Furthermore, did Musharraf not pardon Hussain in the NRO?

I hear you what you are saying.. and I dont have a satisfactory answer for you..(specially Musharrafs living abroad) the thing is I support Musharraf because he admits he is not perfect and has made some mistakes in the past (NRO, cheif justice) and I like him for that because this is something new.. both Nawaz and PPP shamelessley deny any wrong doing and act as all righteous and innocent.

looks like you think its wrong that MQM supports Baloch nationalists, well MQM is an ethnic based party itself founded to protect the rights of Mohajirs just like ANP.. as far as Baloch nationalism is concerned, Nawab Aslam Khan Raisani is not a weak nationalist. as per his own claim he is the biggest nationalist of Balochistan but he says that this doesnt mean that terrorists use this name and blow up infrastructure and kill civilians and goverment officials.

there is nothing wrong being a nationalist at a moderate and political level because sadly thats the only way to get attention in the Pakistani politics and get some rights and respect within the law of the land.

BLA has crossed the line and thats what is wrong with Nawaz that he is just supporting anyone who was at the odd end of Musharraf regardless if that very organisation is against the state of Pakistan or not.

musharraf just want to highlight himself to be in news. he is targeting next pak elections. more will come from musharraf in coming days.

Though I am not a supporter of gunja but Musharraf is crazy. He wants attention.

thats not crazy thats a human trait.. some want money, some want fame/ attention and some want a lot of females to spread their genes

Back
Top Bottom