What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

10003980_309977969157601_8333832982380326067_n.jpg

Im personally not in favor of these transportation expenses as a priority, hence I dont post related news... as there are more pressing issues, human resource development..

but for you

10394545_10152193784444527_8712525472837754901_n.png

Pre-feasibility completed
Feasibility study started
Current focus: Road corridor#2 (Chamkani, GT road, Sonehri Masjid road, Sir Syed Road and Jamrud road)

Commuters on this route: 4 lac daily (21 thousand hourly)
Cost: 12 billion
Completion time: 1 year

PTI KP govt obeying legal requirements, unlike pmln who burn down LDA record after making metro in lahore for obvious reasons.

I agree with you to some extent but as you know while living in Punjab, the province which gets highest share in NFC awards, and that too in Lahore where 90% of Punjab's budget is spent mostly on infrastructure development we also want some sort of projection of development in KPK. Human development is core issue but those projects of human development are also delayed. The most important thing that will actually bring change is local bodies system and that is also delayed so if no human development project is going on and there is no infrastructure development as well it will create difficulties for PTI supporters to support PTI anymore. PTI shud look into this and work on its media team

Sent from my RM-825_im_mea3_287 using Tapatalk

I agree with you to some extent but as you know while living in Punjab, the province which gets highest share in NFC awards, and that too in Lahore where 90% of Punjab's budget is spent mostly on infrastructure development we also want some sort of projection of development in KPK. Human development is core issue but those projects of human development are also delayed. The most important thing that will actually bring change is local bodies system and that is also delayed so if no human development project is going on and there is no infrastructure development as well it will create difficulties for PTI supporters to support PTI anymore. PTI shud look into this and work on its media team

Sent from my RM-825_im_mea3_287 using Tapatalk

as far I can see, KP is going at reasonable pace and doing a great job.. Yes not been able to conduct LB election is a negative, whatever hurdles being created by ECP, we must get LBs placed. rest PTI is doing great in KP.

New Technology Introduced In Peshawar Driving Center
I am surprised that it's even called a technology. I have been seeing car simulators since childhood. Oh yes it is understandable that there has not been a trend of learning car driving in Pakistan, people just jump into the car and start driving. But still, it's not a technology, 27 lakh main jo cheez bani hai wo kitni special ho gi

Nevertheless new additions are always a welcome sign and must be appreciated

Can someone tell me if KPK is really progressing or just MOU being signed? Or plannings going on. Like, has there any good physical things happening? I can't read these urdu announcements, sorry.

So this means, new Ehtisab Commission is round the corner.. :yahoo:

Yup.. I am glad on this development. looking forward for its functional abilities to recover looted money and stop corruption in existing govt. both essential for KP.

KP govt approved 22 projects

DEVELOPMENT NEWS: GOVT OF KPK HAS APPROVED 22 MAJOR DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS WITH AN ESTIMATED COST OF RS. 12892.735 MILLION

The Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) under the Chairmanship of Mr. Khalid Pervez, the Additional Chief Secretary Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 29th May, 2014 approved 22 development projects with an estimated cost of Rs. 12892.735 million

The meeting was attended by the Administrative Secretaries and Senior Staff of P&D, Finance, Environment, C&W, LG&RD, Agriculture, Health, Higher Education, Industries, Relief Rehabilitation Social Welfare & Irrigation Departments.

1 Retrofitting of City Hospital, Lakki Marwat at a cost of Rs. 113.544 million.

2 Purchase of additional land for University of Malakand(Revised) at a cost of Rs. 160.655 million.

3 Construction of Residences & Bachelor Hostel in all District head Quarters for Government servants in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (Revised) at a cost of Rs. 869.178 million.

4 Purchase of equipment for 1 Category-A, 4 Category-C and 4 Category-D Hospitals of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (D.I.Khan, Kalabat,Dargai, Lahor Swabi, Sarai Naurang, Jani Khel Bannu, Havelian, Totakan, Thana Malakand ) at a cost of Rs. 482.364 million

5 Feasibility and Establishment of two GGDC in district Nowshera one each at Jalozai & Tarkha at a cost of Rs. 525.00 million.

6 Feasibility and establishment of two Home Economic Colleges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa one each Nowshera and Abbottabad at a cost of Rs.600.00 million.

7 Establishment of Small Industrial Estate Abbottabad-2,PC-II at a cost of Rs. 200.000 million.

8 Establishment of Small Industrial Estate at Hatar , PC-II at a cost of Rs. 220.00 million.

9 Priority Projects in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa SH: Repair/Rehabilitation of road from Ziarat kaka Sahib to Tangi Khattak village in Distt: Nowshera at accost of Rs. 104.824 million.

10 Priority Projects in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa SH: Repair/Rehabilitation in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa of road from GT road to Walai village in Distt: Nowshera.(Pk-13) at a cost of Rs. 79.498 million.

11 Social Protection & Poverty Alleviation Programme in KPK on need basis at a cost of Rs. 2000.00 million.

12 Provision for contractor’s decretal/accrued liabilities and uncashed cheques at a cost of Rs.200.00 million.

13 Restoration of Flood affected roads and bridges in Tehsil Drosh, Chitral & Boni in District Chitral at a cost of Rs.150.00 million..

14 Rehabilitation of 17 KMs Roads in PK-48 District Abbottabad(2nd Revised) at a cost of Rs. 157.892 million.

15 Construction of Pre Stressed RCC Bridge over Indus River from KKH to Seo village at Dassu Kohistan ( Balance funds of PSDP scheme) at a cost of Rs. 322.534 million.

16 Improvement & Widening of Ama Khel Mulazai Road (6 km) District Tank at a cost of Rs. 79.036 million.

17 Land acquisition for Swat Express Way at a cost of Rs. 2300.00 million.

18 Imp. & Rehabilitation Barian to Nathiagali Road District Abbottabad at a cost of Rs. 614.00 million.

19 Emergency Rural roads Rehabilitation project (JICA Assisted) Loan,P-62 ADP No.359 Sh:- Reh & imp of Chitral Garam Chashma road in District Chitral having a total length of 13.34 kms at a cost of Rs. 297.236 million.

20 Provision of grant-In Aid to Dost welfare foundation Khyber Pakhtunkhwa at a cost of Rs. 150.00 million

21 Construction of Northern section of ring road (missing link)Peshawar from Warsak road to Jamrud road (land Component ) at a cost of Rs. 2827.00 million.

22 Revised PC-I for PSDP scheme construction of Mardan Khel Dam Project District Karak at a cost of Rs. 439.974 million.

Some of the above mentioned schemes were approved subject to cost rationalization and physical inspection/inquiry by DG, M&E.

KPK Development: 22 Projects Cost of Rs. 12892.735 Million Approved

@kugga

Back
Top Bottom