What's new

Naz Shah wants British Airways to not suspend Pakistan flights

cricketrulez

Reaction score
YIKES!

A BRADFORD MP has called for an airline to reconsider temporarily suspending direct flights to Pakistan from the UK.

Naz Shah, who represents Bradford West, says she has received concerns from her constituents regarding British Airways’ plans to cut back on direct flights to Pakistan in the coming weeks.

She says the cancellation of direct flights between the two countries will mean passengers will be forced into much longer flight times, possibly involving a third country or an increase in cost for their trips.

Maybe, Bradford MP naz should be informing her Bradford Pakistanis Mirpuris community, not to visit Pakistan to reward this CIA coup government with their hard earned foreign exchange monies!

Maybe, Bradford MP naz should be informing her Bradford Pakistanis Mirpuris community, not to visit Pakistan to reward this CIA coup government with their hard earned foreign exchange monies!
Lol wth
You want people to stop meeting their families over political bs?
Family comes first. Imported government or not, nothing can separate families.

Lol wth
You want people to stop meeting their families over political bs?
Family comes first. Imported government or not, nothing can separate families.

Yes I do
one less visit to mirpur isn’t going to give their families a heartache

:-)

YIKES!

A BRADFORD MP has called for an airline to reconsider temporarily suspending direct flights to Pakistan from the UK.

Naz Shah, who represents Bradford West, says she has received concerns from her constituents regarding British Airways’ plans to cut back on direct flights to Pakistan in the coming weeks.

She says the cancellation of direct flights between the two countries will mean passengers will be forced into much longer flight times, possibly involving a third country or an increase in cost for their trips.
Pakistani airline mafia refused to allow BA aircrafts to refuel in Lahore. So they could potentially keep milking the lucrative Islamabad and Lahore to UK routes.

Yes I do

Han G sai baat hai.
They should celebrate their honeymoons and Eids with you instead on Defence.pk

CIA sponsored gormint a gai hai to isko ukhar k bahir phenkna chahiye. Aur foj me se logo ko jagna chahiye. Nai to next 20 years they will have to bleed like the last 20 years of suffering.

Last edited:
Yes I do

No.
We’ll keep visiting our families in Pakistan and no government can stop us no matter what they do. Our families come first.
The country has seen bad and good many times this isn’t the first.

No.
We’ll keep visiting our families in Pakistan and no government can stop us no matter what they do. Our families come first.
The country has seen bad and good many times this isn’t the first.

Government is not going to stop you that’s for certain. And neither will the Islamabad corrupt benzair airport personal will be waiting and looking forward to fleece your families brother. You guys pay for the whole up keep of that airport and surrounding areas I see we cannot neglect our loved ones back home for these crooks living in Lahore Karachi mafia

EU should levy heavy airport and transit tax on the islanders. The rowdy hooligans are a menace to functional law abiding societies.

Back
Top Bottom