What's new

NCP will welcome BJP’s decision to merge India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, says Maharashtra minister

Old politicians like him mind in their own business.
Because younger Indians wont allow any addition of non Indians among them.
Those who born and brought up in the Republic of India will be Indians .
Especially we South Indians .
We only cares about our Indian brothers .
Pakistan and BD are foreigners will be remain as foreigner

Our bulls have committed Love Jihad and converted our Bangladeshi Cows to Islam, going by the present norm in India, no protection will be provided to the aforementioned convert cows, therefore it is safe to say that the anti slaughter clause will not be applied to Bangladeshi Cows.

To the contrary, If there is such a thing as lynching a bovine, then said cows will meet their fate soon after the reunification treaty is signed.

I suggest going on a tour of streets in Dhaka and asking who'd like a nice plate of Beef Kacchi Biryani and Paya.

There won't be too many saying no...

Heck there were restaurants serving Beef all over Kolkata (before Covid) for Bangladeshi tourists. Money talks. :-)

I don't know what brand their smoking, but I want some of that...

you know chilum? the water huqqah used in parts of Pakistan. what they use is a bit modified form of it, instead of water they use cow piss and instead of tobacco use cow dunk....you still want that?

Will Indians just not understand being autstic doesn't make you look cool

India already has lost its self image a long time ago , now they're just getting lower and lower

I approve this conditionally. Only with daddy Britain's inclusion we can once again be happy family. =)

Old politicians like him mind in their own business.
Because younger Indians wont allow any addition of non Indians among them.
Those who born and brought up in the Republic of India will be Indians .
Especially we South Indians .
We only cares about our Indian brothers .
Pakistan and BD are foreigners will be remain as foreigner

Mr. Nair, how do Nambudiri Brahmins feel about you? Are you happy with Shudra status?

NCP will welcome BJP’s decision to merge India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, says Maharashtra minister

To those Pakistanis and Bangladeshis who still continue to worship bollywood and other indian filth media .... if you're still continue to do the same, then you are shameless, spineless, gutless ignorant Jahils who ought to migrate to india like that frog, Adnan Sami.

The Pakistanis that talk of recognizing israel, in order to liberate Kashmir. Such a mentality is indicative of what ignorants really are, when they do not approach the Holy Qur'an first.

Such people are pathetic in their utter illiteracy, devoid of actual intellect or knowledge. Truly PATHETIC!!!!

Back
Top Bottom