What's new

NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan hailed after she tells BJP’s Sambit Patra to ‘apologise or leave my show’

Maybe, but the satisfaction it brings is something else. Maybe you should try my toilet paper to enjoy the understanding of the saying cleanliness is next to godliness :lol:

Bro, honestly, your barking up the wrong tree.

Pardon the pun.

Cheers.

Bro, honestly, your barking up the wrong tree.

Pardon the pun.

Cheers.

For your burning pleasure :D

DBVBtmnUIAADAsX.jpg

Why is your 'secular' @ss on fire ? :lol:

can't bear to see the dalits come back into the Hindu fold ?
when hindus are enligtened enough to embrace dalits and moolnivasis, i ll be the happiest person on earth (unfortunately, ground "facts" indicate the opposite).
like the congress party, hindu ideals are just and inclusive. however, time has introduced corruption in both of them. if the corruption gets weeded out (which is next to impossible), things will be way more better.
i hope u get my point.
regarding the fire in the bottom phrase of yours, it can be spplied to u as well; as u r not the one i replied to.
however, we both want good for the country (not to be confused with nation), and its the end result that matters.

when hindus are enligtened enough to embrace dalits and moolnivasis, i ll be the happiest person on earth (unfortunately, ground "facts" indicate the opposite).
like the congress party, hindu ideals are just and inclusive. however, time has introduced corruption in both of them. if the corruption gets weeded out (which is next to impossible), things will be way more better.
i hope u get my point.
regarding the fire in the bottom phrase of yours, it can be spplied to u as well; as u r not the one i replied to.
however, we both want good for the country (not to be confused with nation), and its the end result that matters.

Hindus are not to be confused with Hindutva.

Hindutva took a page out of the Pakistani playbook with the Dharam Khatrein Mein narrative.

And came to power.

That narrative will be worked on over the next two years.

two of our sisters were raped by muslims and the whole world was quiet. It was our fellow Hindus who restored the dignity.
And I have seen the first hand humiliation of dalits among muslims and Christians.

thanks but no thanks. We are converting back in thousands.
and u conveniently forgot two of our sisters were gangraped and hanged on the same tree by our so called brothers who happen to be hindu ?
i agree when you say its the hindu brothers who came forward for our upliftment. however for one such hindu upper caste brother, there are hundred other hindu brothers who fought the change tooth and nail.
heck, forget upper castes, there is untouchability within the dalit subcastes.
and lets not delude ourselves here, dalits, in a classical hindu society, are the servants.
however, with the help of privileged ppl (who still hear their consience) and some resilience from our part, we can hope for a better society.
Lastly, i doubt u r a dalit; n if u really are, u r hell of a brainwashed one.

c19b3fe7710ba5c7e51feeed0027f123.jpg

Imported toilet paper from finland. :D

I have been to chilakuru balaji many time since its quite near my house in Hyderabad. I go to Tirumala temple every year without fail.

BTW if a person becomes a priest, then he is no more a dalit. He becomes a brahmin.
Post reported for obvious reasons. Quoting bible verses from a toilet paper.
You can clearly who started it. @waz @Jungibaaz .
These fanatics must be taught that this type of disrespectful behaviour is not tolerated here. Maybe in barat ran shit forum

and u conveniently forgot two of our sisters were gangraped and hanged on the same tree by our so called brothers who happen to be hindu ?
i agree when you say its the hindu brothers who came forward for our upliftment. however for one such hindu upper caste brother, there are hundred other hindu brothers who fought the change tooth and nail.
heck, forget upper castes, there is untouchability within the dalit subcastes.
and lets not delude ourselves here, dalits, in a classical hindu society, are the servants.
however, with the help of privileged ppl (who still hear their consience) and some resilience from our part, we can hope for a better society.
Lastly, i doubt u r a dalit; n if u really are, u r hell of a brainwashed one.

I agree that not all upper castes are ecstatic at the dalit movement. We have not yet achieved the real political power we deserve. Kanshi Ram was a great leader, unfortunately Mayawati turned out to be a extremely dumb and dangerous.

I have not forgotten any dalit death. What I am pointing to is the obvious double standards in how a dalit death by upper caste is magnified and thousands of deaths in hands of muslims is brushed under the carpet.
Do you know in UP that muslims won't dare molest the upper caste Hindu woman. Their target more often than not are the lower caste, poor girls? Ever wonder why?

We true dalits remember what Bhim our greatest leader said about Muslims and Christians. Few sold out dalits may have forgotten him but many of us have not.

I don't care what you believe or not about me. I am only here putting across facts. When crap hits the fan, I have seen first hand who comes to our rescue and who takes advantage of us and I am not talking 100 years back or even 50 years back. I am talking about NOW.

Do you even know who sponsored Bhim Rao and paid for his education? Do a bit of research, the answer would stun the life out of you.

LOL.... I use paper only on special occasion. Now you know the special occasion don't you ?

Cluck cluck cluk :lol:
@waz @The Eagle
This post and this loser member makes me sick !!

Pakistani playbook
Don't u bloody dare brining out Pakistan in your shit shovelling contest here Adil minhas !
The fact that you cannot ignore and appreciate the lineage and pedigree goes long way to reveal that you're Adil minhas. Who typically before writing would place special emphasis on bloodline

Hindus are not to be confused with Hindutva.

Hindutva took a page out of the Pakistani playbook with the Dharam Khatrein Mein narrative.

And came to power.

That narrative will be worked on over the next two years.

This narrative is only going to get stronger in the coming years. The flood will become a Tsunami as more and more Hindus become aware.

Its was only during the british raj that govt. jobs were reserved for the Anglo Indians. Its time you woke up and smelled the coffee.

i hope u get my point.

Dalits are not created by Hindus, but by their own Jaathis who threw them out and made them outcastes.

Its is foolish, unfair and ignorant to lay the blame on the door steps of Hindus. I can understand that the british did it for propaganda purpose, what is your excuse ? lack of a brain ?

Hinduism only talks about the 4 Verna's. There is no dalit there.

That is why even muslims and christians have Dalits.

To now suddenly tied the dalit issue to Hindutva movement which is actually for ALL Hindus is an exercise in fraud.

I am not convinced you want what is good for the country, you are busy dividing the Hindus among caste and out caste lines. So DO NOT count me among those who agree with you.

fk development,
If I have strength in my arms I will do my own development on my own but I will not give-up my freedom in the name of development. They are not getting my vote in 2019 if they don't leave this agenda.

fk development,
If I have strength in my arms I will do my own development on my own but I will not give-up my freedom in the name of development. They are not getting my vote in 2019 if they don't leave this agenda.

LOL... what agenda ? the same one that was mentioned in the BJP election manifesto when you claim you voted for them ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom