What's new

NDTV’s Nidhi Razdan hailed after she tells BJP’s Sambit Patra to ‘apologise or leave my show’

fk development,
If I have strength in my arms I will do my own development on my own but I will not give-up my freedom in the name of development. They are not getting my vote in 2019 if they don't leave this agenda.

Well said bro. Well said.

The tide swells ....

When has Pakistan elected religious fanatics? The likes of Jamat-e-Islami never came to power in center.

hahaha , you think you guys are better infect general populous of Pakistan is more extreme and that is why you are running operations every where. Now don't give me the argument of RAW and all , you know without support of internal extremist no outside organization can do any thing.

LOL.... and you don't get too excited either.

There are plenty of ashok's in pdf :lol:

There are plenty of plenty on PDF.

What matters is that the EC ensures that each gets one vote. And only one vote.

He said, NDTV is on agenda and she said get out!!! Reverse intolerance at work, i guess.

He said, NDTV is on agenda and she said get out!!! Reverse intolerance at work, i guess.

It's easy to dump on blimpy Barkha.

But just look at Nidhi man ....

Theres a reason why journalism girls have always been happy hunting grounds historically ....

There are plenty of plenty on PDF.

What matters is that the EC ensures that each gets one vote. And only one vote.

Yes, only one vote. Too bad for you :lol:

Remember how Yogi Adityanath won in UP ? or how BJP won the MCDS elections in Delhi ? :cheesy: ..... all because the "secular" folks had only one vote per person.

That is why they blame the EVM :lol:

LOL... what agenda ? the same one that was mentioned in the BJP election manifesto when you claim you voted for them ? :lol:

LMAO.
true buddy. BJP is doing exactly what they said in their manifesto.

I am wondering why these people voted for BJP in the first place, since their manifesto has cow slaughter ban, Ram mandir, UCC, etc.

It's getting seriously hilarious here :D

LOL........ more like the guys who never voted for BJP is now claiming that he will not vote for them again :lol:

well, let me put it this way,
You will recall my statement when you are sitting in park with your gf/wife/sister and some self-proclaimed sena guys will put danda in your *** :). Then you will go to police if you have enough self respect, courage and di*k. Instead for helping you out police will ask why you sitting in the park and who is she ?

I was supporter of modi until recently but now they are putting more emphasis on mandir, cow and majnus then doing actual infra development or some real shit that matters.

well, let me put it this way,
You will recall my statement when you are sitting in park with your gf/wife/sister and some self-proclaimed sena guys will put danda in your *** :). Then you will go to police if you have enough self respect, courage and di*k. Instead for helping you out police will ask why you sitting in the park and who is she ?

I was supporter of modi until recently but now they are putting more emphasis on mandir, cow and majnus then doing actual infra development or some real shit that matters.

So was I.

When "they" do it, the narrative becomes something else.

I was not aware that mandir, cow and Infra development was mutually exclusive

That's how these people usually roll.
It's like somehow BJP can do only one thing at a time.

Seriously, all these people who pretend to have voted for BJP must be dumbos. After all BJP manifesto clearly states all the things they are doing now.

That's how these people usually roll.
It's like somehow BJP can do only one thing at a time.

Seriously, all these people who pretend to have voted for BJP must be dumbos. After all BJP manifesto clearly states all the things they are doing now.

Don't they realize how retarded they sound when they make such claims ? :lol:

Maybe they are people with small brains and can only do one thing at a time and they think the rest of the world is as dumb as them. :lol:

LMAO.
true buddy. BJP is doing exactly what they said in their manifesto.

I am wondering why these people voted for BJP in the first place, since their manifesto has cow slaughter ban, Ram mandir, UCC, etc.

It's getting seriously hilarious here :D

Maybe he is a illetrate and did not know how to read the BJP election manifesto :lol:

But then again Modi kept talking about the "Pink Revolution" by the congress ALL throughout in his election speeches. That should have given him a clue :lol:

Maybe he is deaf as well ?

It's easy to dump on blimpy Barkha.

But just look at Nidhi man ....

Theres a reason why journalism girls have always been happy hunting grounds historically ....
I don't know what happened in that conversation that she got freaked out so easily..She was definitely not being hunted yesterday, at least no jurno allows himself or herself to be hunted on Tv. That's why four out of five panelists were against BJP yesterday. Arnab Goswami is a freak too, but never said "Get out" as far as I remember..

When "they" do it, the narrative becomes something else.

Yes. It exactly looked like this.

Back
Top Bottom