What's new

Near pakistan border, Deesa could turn into full fledged IAF airbase: Official

To you my 'fanboyishness' was evident from just a thank, alright fair enough, you can now sleep in peace :tup:

Nothing wrong with anything else you said....

but yes, when you thank somebody's post you agree to what he said and atleast a part of what he said......

So yes , an inference can b made from "just a thank".

Never argue with a fool. They take you down to their level and beat you there with experience. - Just now made to remember that by a drama queen who just made it to my ignore list :lol:

Last edited:
Few top line MRCA fighter along LCA and Mig 21 should be posted at this new base.
Tejas with full load of BVR can comfortably keep Teens at bay(please don't take this as comparsion b\w Tejas and F16). Main objective of base such close to border is to protect country from preemptive strike.

Few top line MRCA fighter along LCA and Mig 21 should be posted at this new base.
Tejas with full load of BVR can comfortably keep Teens at bay(please don't take this as comparsion b\w Tejas and F16). Main objective of base such close to border is to protect country from preemptive strike.
Tejas MK1 will be good here ... if situations gets out of hand they can be good against teens with SAM and AWACS cover ,,, and other big brothers. ..

Never argue with a fool. They take you down to their level and beat you there with experience. - Just now made to remember that by a drama queen who just made it to my ignore list :lol:

So we might not have to argue to you since it isn't something good to argue to fool. :rofl:

Anyways it would have been better if you spend more time on defence related section then trolling around. And as I said:

And I won't be surprise if after waving hands you would be back to respond me.

Some kids never grow up.;)

I serously dont understand what are we fighting for here. Why all Pakistani friends feeling insecure?, Its just an airbase...comon if you can bomb the airbase by MRLs its fine....

But that diesnt stop India from creating a new base at Deesa too.

And as far as our known capabilities are considered. I always wonder what it really is. I know hunderd satelites up there in teh sky monitoring the borders but we dont get to know anything abt us. and whatever we are aware of each other, I will say we dont need satelites for that, in fact we can just exchange pictures...

Othere develppe while we keep fighting with each other. Comon my dear Pak friends, make some good new year resolution!.

Its well within India's right to build not one but ten bases. However the bottom line is that Indians should not tell Pakistanis "you have nothing to worry about and should focus on militancy" when conventionally speaking, you are bringing more offensive capability closer to our borders.

It is not Pakistan that is deploying offensive capabilities near the border which would necessitate an IAF response. Rather what is being done is to provide GoI with options for a quick response after an act of terrorism on Indian soil. I think all of us know the repercussions from such options being exercised.

It's probably a secret plan of IAF for Expansion.But that's only a theory,There may be many other plans.

These new offensive capabilities are the result of impotent diplomacy and denial behaviour to accep their own weaknesses. While we know that these kind of bases or offensive measures are an indication to our own failures, we still kind of not understood the real reason behind this....

Infact we have our own versions of the reasons.

well its good news guys but i think we need more airbase against china border

well how will be if we can get some base in afganistan

Nothing wrong with anything else you said....

but yes, when you thank somebody's post you agree to what he said and atleast a part of what he said......

So yes , an inference can b made from "just a thank".

:rofl:
Now inference this, i have thanked you :smokin:

More Indian expansionism. This country just won't stop until it gets its clock cleaned.

Indian "cold start" policy is extremely dangerous. It will definitely lead to a two-front war.

Back
Top Bottom