What's new

Need help guyz

Albatross

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi guyz
I am looking for a decent boy names starting with ب، ع or ا. I liked the name Alyan but I am not sure about its origin as its said arabic but there's no word like عاليان in Arabic. Also liked Arham but its meaning of the most merciful makes it a an attribute of God so guess not good to name a person.

Any suggestions along with meaning and origin are welcome.

Hi guyz
I am looking for a decent boy names starting with ب، ع or ا. I liked the name Alyan but I am not sure about its origin as its said arabic but there's no word like عاليان in Arabic. Also liked Arham but its meaning of the most merciful makes it a an attribute of God so guess not good to name a person.

Any suggestions along with meaning and origin are welcome.

My saudi buddy named his son Imtiaz

Imtiaz or Imtiyaz (امتياز) is a given name of Arabic origin, which means "distinct" or "unique"

عابد
covers all three letters :)

asim is good :-) it would be good if you tell his birthday so his name doesn't go against his personality.

Arash آرش if you are looking for name which isn't common in Pakistan

I will name my child that if written on paper and thrown away, will not bring a doubt of thinking low of Holy name.. Like Arslan but not Abdullah

I suggest name to your cast like Arsal Baloch, or Arsal Bhatti... Arsal means lion in Turkish...

P.S that name doesn't exist
consider these..
Adil, Imran, Aliyan (exalted), Kamran, Adam,

Last edited:
Do you believe in horoscopes? In the name-personality-birthday nexus? How does it all work?
i don`t believe in it, but it does have some effect on humans based on likes of ima jaffer, which was also used by Muslim to create astrolobe to know qaba position and constellations for direction.

Well he DOB is 2nd Jan
i asked my sister she has some knowledge and told me boy has headship and careful So she also told me name like arslan my strength his personality. Rest Only Allah Knows

Back
Top Bottom