What's new

need more transparency in moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agnostic_Indian

Reaction score
Country
India
I feel Indian posters here are becoming victims of strict moderation while Pakistani posters are getting away with troll posts, I suspect often Indians only are given infractions for small mistakes while pak troll posts could have
been deleted but "No infraction is given for most cases ". it could be my suspicion only and could be false also but I am sure most of the Indians here at one point or other must have felt the same. so my suggestion is " THERE SHOULD A INFRACTION NOTIFICATION THREAD ALONG WITH OFFENSIVE POST" that way decisions will be open for everybody to see and there will be more trust and confidence between members(especially Indian members ) and moderators.
I would like to know everybodys opinion about my suggestion.
@WebMaster , @Awesome , @Oscar , @Aeronut @nuclearpak
@KRAIT, @karan.1970, @arp2041, @jayron ,@fatch17, @acetophenol, @Android, @ares, @Bang Galore, @Contrarian, @Gigawatt @everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani posters also get infractions, the infractions page is filled with infractions, with Pakistani members in equal number as Indians. Your whole basis is wrong that Indians are getting targeted because you do not have any sort of a measure of Pakistani infractions to Indian infractions.

Another thing to be noted is that the Indian posters persist with their trolling with an attitude of 'kar lo jo kuch karna hai'. WHile Pakistani posters after a warning or infraction PM us back most of the times, seek a little clarification on the exact offense, apologize and then we move on.

And the third thing to note is that Pakistani members are mostly involved in trolling or posts of no value or off topic. They are mostly in the Pakistani related threads etc. While Indian members mostly go straight at the religion, make sarcastic remarks and bring in Pakistan in threads of no relevance.

As for the making the infractions section public part...no...reason is that this would turn into a kind of public embarrassment for the poster. Infractions issue is b/w the management (the mod who gave it) and the poster, no third party.

Pakistani posters also get infractions, the infractions page is filled with infractions, with Pakistani members in equal number as Indians. Your whole basis is wrong that Indians are getting targeted because you do not have any sort of a measure of Pakistani infractions to Indian infractions.

Another thing to be noted is that the Indian posters persist with their trolling with an attitude of 'kar lo jo kuch karna hai'. WHile Pakistani posters after a warning or infraction PM us back most of the times, seek a little clarification on the exact offense, apologize and then we move on.

And the third thing to note is that Pakistani members are mostly involved in trolling or posts of no value or off topic. They are mostly in the Pakistani related threads etc. While Indian members mostly go straight at the religion, make sarcastic remarks and bring in Pakistan in threads of no relevance.

As for the making the infractions section public part...no...reason is that this would turn into a kind of public embarrassment for the poster. Infractions issue is b/w the management (the mod who gave it) and the poster, no third party.

making it public would be a little embarrassing but it has many good sides to counter balance it
1. suspicion of Indians will go way regarding double standards.
2. public embarrassment would work also work positively to improve post quality.
I have disagreement towards your one point that India members would go straight towards religion, i find it's pak members who identify everything with religion and call us Hindus. it's true that we make sarcastic comments and we comment on issues not related to India.

Bhai yeh GOI nahi hai jo RTI/LOKPAL ki maang kar raha hai :laugh:

Chill dude, this is just a FORUM.

I know it's just forum, but you invested lot of time and effort to reach 4000+ post, doesn't that qualify for better and equal treatment.

was this will be good if we get thanks n post count along with infractions

Bro bro bro i got infractions for asking just a simple question which i dont know and after knowing i didnt replied or troll. A honest question
2nd i got for double post which was forum fault even talked to webby about it but no action.. Now tell me
In both case i proved my point but still infractions is there

Bro bro bro i got infractions for asking just a simple question which i dont know and after knowing i didnt replied or troll. A honest question
2nd i got for double post which was forum fault even talked to webby about it but no action.. Now tell me

1) There seems there is a witch hunt going on here especially on Indian ones. One post answering the Pakistani or Chinese troll (which may hurt the sentiments of Pakistanis or Chinese) and the moderators will scan your posts to find small violation, so that they can ban you. :disagree:

2) Some time it seems moderators will intentionally let the trolls on Indians :disagree:

3) There is a special case where a moderator will close the thread when a Pakistani or Chinese post some B.S hurting the Indian sentiments. In that way they save the day :disagree:

4) These days Admins allow the banned topics like "Rape" with out taking the opinion of the most of the people.

I condemn this

sorry for double post. Its still hapng using light weight mode web page stop responding. Webpage go black

I feel Indian posters here are becoming victims of strict moderation while Pakistani posters are getting away with troll posts, I suspect often Indians only are given infractions for small mistakes while pak troll posts could have
been deleted but "No infraction is given for most cases ". it could be my suspicion only and could be false also but I am sure most of the Indians here at one point or other must have felt the same. so my suggestion is " THERE SHOULD A INFRACTION NOTIFICATION THREAD ALONG WITH OFFENSIVE POST" that way decisions will be open for everybody to see and there will be more trust and confidence between members(especially Indian members ) and moderators.
I would like to know everybodys opinion about my suggestion.
@WebMaster , @Awesome , @Oscar , @Aeronut @nuclearpak
@KRAIT, @karan.1970, @arp2041, @jayron ,@fatch17, @acetophenol, @Android, @ares, @Bang Galore, @Contrarian, @Gigawatt @everybody

full time bakwaas i myself banned many times and you all know my heart is clean then sky white like milk and i am kind more then mother terresia and i am more peaceful then gandhi jee :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Indians suspect they are being targeted and discriminated mods assure that it's not true, so only way to make a trust building is to make a infraction notification thread, I am ready to handle the embarrassment because of that. Hope other members are also ok with it.

full time bakwaas i myself banned many times and you all know my heart is clean then sky white like milk and i am kind more then mother terresia and i am more peaceful then gandhi jee :sick:

I still wonder how you are getting banned then :D

no offence

Indians suspect they are being targeted and discriminated mods assure that it's not true, so only way to make a trust building is to make a infraction notification thread, I am ready to handle the embarrassment because of that. Hope other members are also ok with it.

then they need 1 more MOD whom posts daily 50 -70 posts in that thread :lol:

I still wonder how you are getting banned then :D

no offence
because there is transparency in moderation:omghaha:

then they need 1 more MOD whom posts daily 50 -70 posts in that thread :lol:

because there is transparency in moderation:omghaha:

why it could be made automatic that a copy goes to that thread when personal notification is given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom