Need of time manly handle india

• yes

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • not

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right but Source of problem tackle 1st of all.
Then minor problem with peace of mind.
Source of problem are your own people... If they were literate and employed, or enrolled in any institution, would they be easily radicalised and brain washed..??? For an instance lets assume that your neighbour is funnuling money tor extremism, but until there are people on your soil who are ready to be utilised at the mere age of 15-16, no matter how hard you try, you will not be able to succeed in curbing terrorism... Cause the source of capital may change but the source of Human reosource is always the same....

Source of problem are your own people... If they were literate and employed, or enrolled in any institution, would they be easily radicalised and brain washed..??? For an instance lets assume that your neighbour is funnuling money tor extremism, but until there are people on your soil who are ready to be utilised at the mere age of 15-16, no matter how hard you try, you will not be able to succeed in curbing terrorism... Cause the source of capital may change but the source of Human reosource is always the same....
My dear source is not wise and is illiterate its very very RAw.

Yes he is tipu sultan he is aurangzaib almgheer he is mehmood gaznavi he is shahab u deen un countable all were he. And he is Pakistani. He is me....my great ancestors who manly handled you. When you were they....who were manhandled and found due place and lived very peacefuly and couldn't do crime against humanity.

SAME IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO BRING PEACE.....ITS WRITTEN ON WALL..

Yes he is tipu sultan he is aurangzaib almgheer he is mehmood gaznavi he is shahab u deen un countable all were he. And he is Pakistani. He is me....my great ancestors who manly handled you. When you were they....who were manhandled and found due place and lived very peacefuly and couldn't do crime against humanity.

SAME IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO BRING PEACE.....ITS WRITTEN ON WALL..
Dude which weed are you smoking...:what:

Afghan soil has puppets manipulated by raw hand of india.
Cut raw hand bravely
Eliminate puppets

Otherwise ask india openly they are behind..fold down this in this time....if not we will counter it back to you in similar fashion. And do same on their armed site not civilian, dozens together. Govt anounce it nation will give sons for this holy war. Keep military red alert on borders, if india wana attack let it come. .....kabooter kei tara ankhin band karke kittnay aur loge marvain gay....and today or later this is THE SOLUTION.

Hindo is a mean minded nation you can't make them understand peacefully. .which is always taken as weakness. This covert war is in need of surgery and open up.

Please----that is not a good post---.

Pure person go for purity.
Its you hybird person go for all kind of mixtures.

Lmao.. The bullshit hypocrisy.. Please don't call terrorists as muslim or from any country.. Don't put a label on them.. Terror has no agenda.

Immediately after that.. These non Muslims and their evil intentions.. All blame on other countries..

Yeah well.. Global terror has one name. It's your damn fault. Accept it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom