What's new

Nervous' China may attack India by 2012

Not a problem for me but one can see that if a 'farmer' prescribe any other ideology other than what is prescribed by CCP, then he will not and cannot rise up to be a leader of your nation (as said by you in your earlier post).

lol more clueless assumptions``look kid`capitalism, private business, buying property, demoralising CCP officials (chairman Mao and etc) and many many others were forbbiden in 50s, 60s, 70s, and early 80s``you were talking about life imprisonment or capital punishment for those```

but what is now? ultra capitalism, pricate business made up 55% of the GDP (more than 3 trillion), CCP official 'bashing', 'rumors' 'scandles' and criticisms are all over the media and Internet, so please tell me what exactally is the so called Prescribed by CCP?

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

well cant say by2012 but yes very soon we have to face each other

we can delay but cant avoid

why has it be in form of war```? how about in some other forms of competition? like economy, science, culture and sports?

An Open Letter to Mr. Bharat Verma

Dir Sir, Congratulations! If you Google for your latest article "Nervous China may attack India by 2012", you will find more than 7,000 web pages!

We have been talking about "potential threat number one" for ten years since George Fernandes. Now you are telling us the real thing will happen within three years. The world is shocked! To make your argument more convincing, I would like to offer the following humble suggestions just for your kind reference:

1. Your article begins with a clear statement that "China will launch an attack on India before 2012". You should use this as the title of the article rather than "Nervous China may attack India by 2012". You know that to say something "may happen" is quite different from that to say "will happen". I believe you are confident, but you also need to show you are serious and responsible. And it would be much better if you explain in a few words why the attack is set exactly before 2012 but not, say, before 2015?

2. According to your article, the first of the "multiple reasons" for China to attack India is the Chinese economy has been deadly affected by the world recession, which "is creating an unprecedented internal social unrest in China". But the Chinese leadership has declared that China's GDP growth in 2009 will be at 8%. It is worse that many economists in the world are also saying that China's target of 8% growth can be achieved. You should tell the world in a clear way that they are lying.

3. The second reason is external and "appears to be equally dismal": "Obama's policies wisely denies Beijing's international strategic space". But US secretary of state Hillary Clinton has declared that US-China relations are the most important bilateral relationship in the 21st century. Madam is visiting India. You should tell her that we don't like such nonsense.

4. The third reason is "the growing irrelevance of Pakistan is increasing the Chinese nervousness" and "a sinking Pakistan will team up with China to teach India 'the final lesson'". We can do nothing about that. But you should emphasize that "our enemy's friend is our enemy" is an eternal truth.

5. Please don't talk too much about the Indian "Civil Administration (has been) ceding control of 40 per cent of the Union's territory to the Maoists and 10 percent to other insurgents". Otherwise the Chinese would say that you are doing the same to "divert attention from the brewing internal dissent".

6. Please don't say again that the Communists firmly believe that "Chinese race is far superior to Nazi Germany". Germany is our democratic friend in the West and she has done nothing wrong as far as Indo-China relations are concerned. Otherwise people would say you are crazy.

7. I salute you memory. Yes, more than 50 years ago, in the Cold War time, Chairman Mao did say that "the east-wind should prevail over the west-wind". But now you don't need to poorly change it into "the east-wind to at least prevail over the other east-wind, i.e., India". You might not be aware that the Chinese once named India as the Western Heaven.

Dear Sir, if you follow these suggestions and modify your article, you will make an explosion in the Internet. Your magazine "Indian Defence Review" will be the best seller of the year and your financial situation will be improved in a big way.

By the way, your article revealed a top secret that "the Chinese covertly ordered their other proxy, North Korea, to conduct underground nuclear tests and carry out trials of missiles". You should have informed an intelligence agency to make a big money before making it public. Best wishes, Your friend

An Open Letter to Mr. Bharat Verma

I'm not sure if Sinophobia is on the rise or all the Sinophobics are joing Pk Defense lately ?

Bharat Verma is India's response to Pakistan's Zaid Hamid. I think we should leave these two gentlemen (Yes I know I am using the term loosely ) on a deserted island to work out their theories.

who knows, maybe they'd see eye to eye on some issues :cheesy:

Bharat Verma is India's response to Pakistan's Zaid Hamid. I think we should leave these two gentlemen (Yes I know I am using the term loosely ) on a deserted island to work out their theories.
Then they both will come up with a new paper on how India and Pakistan will be attacked by the Titans themself

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

why always Indians think of War war and war
Kindly do not generalize, one or two fools do not represent India or her interest.

lol the fact is other way around``1% upper caste owns all the votes as most of them are from ****** rich background``yet those 99% chinese politicians were farmers they climbed to those position by academic exellence and hard working. and now of course you see the outcome of these two countries development``one is progamatic with 3 decades double digits growth, and one constantly brags about this and that

hardworkin?? @$$ go and teach this commiee bullsh!t to smeone who doesn't know what it is, yes they are all hardworking mass murderers, Stalin,Mao, Polpot, KIm u name it even hu jintao is doing the same in tibet..WE ppl dont buy it..heck even the fiery commie gundas come n beg for votes in india. It happened in nepal too..U know what 1000 years diff civilizations tried to slave us, they wanted us make make one like them they failed.Alexander failed in india , the barbaric muslims failed here, sala who ever has put a lusty eye on my motherland his fortunes start running in the reverse gear, dont worry its ur turn guys we will give those 99% chinese FREEDOM..

why always Indians think of War war and war
u know what Master, we have learnt it from u guys the mighty martial race after all we were ur slaves for 1000 years and soon we will be again slaves according to Ghazwa E hind..:cheesy:

Yes, please liberate us!!!

Bring us to India instead, the place with more poverty than Africa! :P

Atleaset we have basic freedoms like reproductions on our terms and freedom of expression. Oh wait u r Chinese. I need to explain you what are these things.:rofl:

Atleaset we have basic freedoms like reproductions on our terms and freedom of expression. Oh wait u r Chinese. I need to explain you what are these things.:rofl:

Yeah, I live in the Chinese city of Hong Kong. :lol:

Our GDP per capita is 30 times more than that of India.

Our media is ranked the 2nd most free in Asia, just behind Japan.

We get to vote for any Government representatives that we want.

Why on Earth would I ever want to be "liberated" by Indians, who make 30 times less income than even the lowest paid workers in Hong Kong?

Back
Top Bottom