What's new

Nervous' China may attack India by 2012

Well buddy are you really serious about the bolded part cause if we go by that idea India will loose Punjab to Sikhs , Maoist area to the insurgents, and we will definitely loose Kashmir to Pak .
J&K is an exception, as far as Panjab is considered, it was our late prime minister Indira Gandhi's mistake to have suppoted Bindrenwale against Akalidal and as far as Maoist is considered, it was our governments failure to address the real issue on what forced them to do an arms strugle aginst Indian Government.
Place affected by Naxals and Maoist are the place where Land Seeling act is not properly implemented and the rich upper cast exploted the poorer lower cast. A individual Zamindar in Bihar owns 400 to 1000 acres of land where the men and women who work in his land were consistantly exploited in the past and now the trend is changed the government acquirs land for the corporate sector(actually its not acquiring but taking land of the poor by force). if the government does such stupidity to make sure the elite enjoy the wealth of this nation the for sure Nuxals will emerege.
Enemies do not come from Aladis Wonder Lamp, the government creates them with bad policies.

Bharat Verma is India's response to Pakistan's Zaid Hamid. I think we should leave these two gentlemen (Yes I know I am using the term loosely ) on a deserted island to work out their theories.

Man I couldn sleep in horror last night thinking what if these two reproduce on that island!!! :help: :help: :help:

Thank goodness science has not progressed that far..., yet..!!!! :cheers:

India was created and ruled by Britain for 200 years, why don't your cities look like Hong Kong? :azn:

And regardless, Shanghai has already surpassed Hong Kong in economy, and Beijing has surpassed us in infrastructure. And that is only the beginning, the other cities are fast catching up.

Because the britishers looted and plundered ur country and we indians were always against their rule unlike u guys who leased out a part of ur country and accepted british slavery for 50 years..after all u guys were and will be slaves ever.. First under the chinese monarchy, then the whites Fu(ked up u all chinese with opium and made u their slaves, then the japenese made u chinese slaves in brothels and then came Mao and still u guys are slaves.. ha ha ha.. when will u guys live a life of freedom?? even tibet was free for quite some time but i pity that chinese guys never ever had freedom.. Once a slave Now a slave always a slave..

We have been ruled by British for about 150 years and this was most unfortunate moment for Indian.. and so for the Chinese when they were ruled by Japanese. Please dont tease us by reminding that unfortunate era because even you have been ruled by foreigners...

regards

Japanese ocupied part of china for just a year or two and the british completelyy colonised india for 150 years, can you see which is worse or not, only fool like you compare the two together

Because the britishers looted and plundered ur country and we indians were always against their rule unlike u guys who leased out a part of ur country and accepted british slavery for 50 years..after all u guys were and will be slaves ever.. First under the chinese monarchy, then the whites Fu(ked up u all chinese with opium and made u their slaves, then the japenese made u chinese slaves in brothels and then came Mao and still u guys are slaves.. ha ha ha.. when will u guys live a life of freedom?? even tibet was free for quite some time but i pity that chinese guys never ever had freedom.. Once a slave Now a slave always a slave..

Hahaha being completly colonised for 150 years by brtitian nothing can be more shamless than that.But then again indians love to be a slave of the brits that s why english is the official language of india.

For Olympics, China drove away beggars from streets of Beijing to show case to the world that no beggars exist :rofl:

China human rights is rock bottom :rofl:

China army will not back step to kill its own people :rofl:

China will even back stab its friends and allies for it to reach its goals :rofl:

All above points INDIA is is decades above China :enjoy:

Hahaha being completly colonised for 150 years by brtitian nothing can be more shamless than that.But then again indians love to be a slave of the brits that s why english is the official language of india.

English is the official language of India along with Hindi & 15 other languages.

As for colonization I am disgusted by the fact that you have the nerve to poke your finger at India when you yourself was a victim of that wretched practice.

For Olympics, China drove away beggars from streets of Beijing to show case to the world that no beggars exist :rofl:

China human rights is rock bottom :rofl:

China army will not back step to kill its own people :rofl:

China will even back stab its friends and allies for it to reach its goals :rofl:

All above points INDIA is is decades above China :enjoy:
what is the problem with you my brother? what we have the China does not have is Democracy alone.
China is in every other way is in par or better than us.
The first thing that what we have to do to do better than China is to accept that where we are? what we lag and what can be done to improve.
As far as your accusation on China on removing beggers from the streets, are you one of the officials who did it or its some thing that you read on some BS article and moke at the Chinese with out hard evidance.
China has a better execution setup to kill actors who are against the interst of the entire nation as a whole which even I am against of. But that is the reason people in China fear to cimmit crime to fellow Chinese

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Japanese ocupied part of china for just a year or two and the british completelyy colonised india for 150 years, can you see which is worse or not, only fool like you compare the two together
Brother is it completly required to mud sling on who was colonized and who was ravaged.
Every inch of land has be colanized by Humans who are non native to the land. Thats what makes us humans "to explore and colonize"

what is the problem with you my brother? what we have the China does not have is Democracy alone. China is in every other way is in par or better than us.

agreed bro, but that doesn't give em' license to scrap BS article and comments :guns:

agreed bro, but that doesn't give em' license to scrap BS article and comments :guns:
we too have to accept that some of our 3rd rated medias too come up with BS about them and a lot of Indians do write BS on forums based on these 3rd rate articles on 3rd rate media(both Indian and International media)

Patriotisim is not only about holding some land, its about making sure that we have sustainable growth and we should eradicate poverty.
One side the rich get richer and on the other hand the poor get exploited for vote bank politics, you might give a damn about the poor peoples life as you are born with a silver spoon, but I on the other hand am a different breed, up holding dignity forgeting my own people is not my interest.

India was India long before you were born, it will be India long after you are gone. so think about what you can do to adress problems of life and death to many indians who are left to live a life a scavengers by the elite who just filled their pockets after winning elections.
thats not answer to what i d asked

Two ques for you Mate
1) Is 1992 your birth Year??
2) Why do you want to see a war b/w India and China so badly??
1)Doesnt matter:undecided:
2)If a war can be prevented before 2020, There wouldnt be no best friends better than India and China.
If a war happens with only India vs China, India would get ...................
If India has US support, India would be next super power.
I want to see Happy Asia.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom