What's new

Netanyahu era comes to an end; Yesh Atid's leader Yair Lapid forms coalition

Fair enough. Point is, these are not your average Joes . Tom dick and harry. These people were proper military men, who later became prime minister of Israel.

This is unthinkable in Pakistan, where media and liberal trash will raise heaven and hell over the issue of "civilian supremacy" .

it is different in Israel on two counts , first in Israel everyone has to serve and second unfortunately the security issues are different.

1) Netanyahu never said Assad must go.

But Morsi of Egypt did say "Assad must go" and there was that notorious "love letter" written by Morsi to the Netanyahu government.

Neither directly nor indirectly. Anyway any sane person should understand that Assad aka Putin aka Khamenai are directly responsible for biggest genocide in 21th century and must be hanged high.

An Israeli military bulldozer crushed to death the American anti-Israeli-settler activist Rachel Corrie and here you are producing tears for Syrians. :lol:

it is different in Israel on two counts , first in Israel everyone has to serve and second unfortunately the security issues are different.

I am sure you can appreciate difference between conscription and regular military career?

Security is no excuse. Pakistan has got an enemy 7 times larger on east and ever presence threat of sponsorship of terrorism from both east and western borders. Yet liberal elements and media have kept on pressure for civilian supremacy and more importantly, their sponsors in west, all in the name of "democracy".

Israel cannot be called a democracy when it is basically ruled by military. Shedding military uniform and replacing it with suites, that is a mockery of basic intelligence and common sense.

An Israeli military bulldozer crushed to death the American anti-Israeli-settler activist Rachel Corrie and here you are producing tears for Syrians. :lol:

sdfZ3rR.gif

I am sure you can appreciate difference between conscription and regular military career?

Security is no excuse. Pakistan has got an enemy 7 times larger on east and ever presence threat of sponsorship of terrorism from both east and western borders. Yet liberal elements and media have kept on pressure for civilian supremacy and more importantly, their sponsors in west, all in the name of "democracy".

Israel cannot be called a democracy when it is basically ruled by military. Shedding military uniform and replacing it with suites, that is a mockery of basic intelligence and common sense.

Seems you our out to prove a point though the facts are against you.

Neither Netanyahu or Benet can be defined as having military careers .

Though the fact that someone had a military career and runs for office does not mean the country is not a democracy.

Dwight Eisenhower , who was in charge of the invasion to Europe in ww2 was elected twice to president- so by your theory that means US is not a democracy.

J.F. Kennedy served in the military for 4 years during WW2 - (Netanyahu served 5 years ) - so i guess you would disqualify him as well . . .

~

I don't hate Jews automatically. We cannot just wish away Israel. Cannot throw the Israeli Jews into the Red Sea. I just want the Israeli settlers to stop taking over West Bank. In fact about the larger Israel-Palestine issue I wish the One State Solution ( as proposed by the Libyans ) be accepted and all the Jews, Muslims and Christians live in a single country.

Your turn now.

Seems you our out to prove a point though the facts are against you.

Neither Netanyahu or Benet can be defined as having military careers .

Though the fact that someone had a military career and runs for office does not mean the country is not a democracy.

Dwight Eisenhower , who was in charge of the invasion to Europe in ww2 was elected twice to president- so by your theory that means US is not a democracy.

J.F. Kennedy served in the military for 4 years during WW2 - (Netanyahu served 5 years ) - so i guess you would disqualify him as well . . .

~

Natanyahu, Bennet , Ehud Barak etc, they were all "special forces". How can that not be classed as "military career"?

This is EXACTLY what I am trying to expose, the hypocrisy of western nations in pointing fingers on nations like Pakistan, mentioning democracy = civilian supremacy.

All nations worth their salt, got military pulling the strings.

Natanyahu, Bennet , Ehud Barak etc, they were all "special forces". How can that not be classed as "military career"?

This is EXACTLY what I am trying to expose, the hypocrisy of western nations in pointing fingers on nations like Pakistan, mentioning democracy = civilian supremacy.

All nations worth their salt, got military pulling the strings.

Not an expert on Pakistan democracy today , but since you brought it up -
this is What it says on wiki :

" Until 2013, Pakistan did not experience even one democratic transfer of power from one democratically elected government that had completed its tenure to another. All of its previous democratic transitions have been aborted by military coup "

~

Not an expert on Pakistan democracy today , but since you brought it up -
this is What it says on wiki :

" Until 2013, Pakistan did not experience even one democratic transfer of power from one democratically elected government that had completed its tenure to another. All of its previous democratic transitions have been aborted by military coup "

~

I think you are confused. I am not suggesting one bit that I am fan of democracy, neither I am propagating it. Just highlighting the western narrative and its hypocrisy when "supposedly" the only democracy is middle east is controlled by military men.

I think you are confused. I am not suggesting one bit that I am fan of democracy, neither I am propagating it. Just highlighting the western narrative and its hypocrisy when "supposedly" the only democracy is middle east is controlled by military men.

So you are willing to swallow all that usually comes along with dictatorship like :
Human rights abuse , injustice in the courts , lack of freedom of speech and freedom in general , corruption .
But have difficulty in digesting " western hypocrisy " . Wow.

~

So you are willing to swallow all that usually comes along with dictatorship like :
Human rights abuse , injustice in the courts , lack of freedom of speech and freedom in general , corruption .
But have difficulty in digesting " western hypocrisy " . Wow.

~

All of above is happening in so called only democracy of middle east.

All of above is happening in so called only democracy of middle east.

nice of you to show concern .

suggested reading :

I don't hate Jews automatically. We cannot just wish away Israel. Cannot throw the Israeli Jews into the Red Sea. I just want the Israeli settlers to stop taking over West Bank. In fact about the larger Israel-Palestine issue I wish the One State Solution ( as proposed by the Libyans ) be accepted and all the Jews, Muslims and Christians live in a single country.

Your turn now.
There is a two state solution. Israel and Jordan. Jordan was carved out of 'palestine' and is majority 'palestinians'. That is their homeland.

Not a single inch more of Jewish land should go to this entity. They have Jordan, Gaza, parts of the WB and a whole array of Arab countries.

Not an inch.

Back
Top Bottom