What's new

Netanyahu says UAE is a democracy

iss ko kahtay hain majbori main gadhay ko baap banana.

LOL

And Mia Khalifa is virgin.

What she's not? :(

This is sad on all levels to be honest. Well this made my day, I can sleep tight knowing another democracy popped up today in the Middle East. As Obama said soon their will be a birth pang in the Middle East and this labor was long over due, lol.

@Imran Khan
everyone who supports Israel is democratic so his country would be called democracy. UAE and KSA will be nominated for the best democracies of the world, Presently I doubt Pakistan has democracy or not? but these 2 sure have. Enjoy the new form of demonCrAcray.

@Imran Khan
everyone who supports Israel is democratic so his country would be called democracy. UAE and KSA will be nominated for the best democracies of the world, Presently I doubt Pakistan has democracy or not? but these 2 sure have. Enjoy the new form of demonCrAcray.
اتنے مانوس صیاد سے ہو گئے، اب رہائی ملے گی تو مر جائیں گے

@HAIDER
It is just a start. see what is more coming in? these Monarchs will be presented as the champion of the peace and inter-religion harmony. this is a media warfare era, Here new terms are coined and false enemies are erected to influence people. Fancy stories are fabricated about the benefits one will enjoy once he does this and this. All this is part of media manipulation to achieve vested interests.
what is Al Qaeda? a name, given to the people, who even did not know themselves what they were? but its name was enough to wreak havoc in Afghanistan. Nowadays every Muslim is declared as a terrorist, why? to get the public against the Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom