What's new

#NeverForget: 11 minimalistic posters that will bring out the Pakistani in you

right and now lives in another country, in the name of working for your own country, on the pretext of not being secure.
Ohh..I see the point there. Her being in UK smears the image of the nation.

But then again, that is true for a lot many others, including the present Prime Minister of Pakistan, isn't it ? Am I missing something here ?

Why was Liaquat Ali Khan assassinated?

Nothing ever came out officially, even after several inquiries. Who killed him, for what reasons remains mystery till date..

Why hatred towards the girl ? All she ever did was getting shot, right ?

Yes. But she gets praise for girls education activities in Pakistan. And I don't think she has ever done anything for girls education in Pakistan or in her city. So what are her contributions in this regard is a controversy.

Samina Baig

Samina Baig became the first Pakistani woman and the third Pakistani to climb Mount Everest in 2013. Samina is also the first Pakistani woman and the first Muslim to climb the seven summits. Along with breaking records, the young climber also managed to break many gender stereotypes along the way.

Read: Samina Baig: First Pakistani woman to scale Mount Everest

samina1.jpg

Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy

Sharmeen Obaid Chinoy became the second Pakistani, and first Pakistani woman to win the Academy Award for her documentary, Saving Face, in 2012. Her documentary was acclaimed world over as it shed light on the horrific practice of acid attacks and highlighted women’s rights. Sharmeen recently also directed Pakistan’s first feature-length animated film, 3 Bahadur.

Read: Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy’s documentary wins Oscar

shameen.jpg

Imran Khan

Pakistan’s triumph at the 1992 Cricket World Cup is perhaps the fondest memory of every Pakistani who was there to live it. Imran Khan, who led his team to victory, was hailed as the country’s greatest sporting hero at the age of 39. Khan took the winning wicket himself and brought joy that still lingers for an entire nation.

Read: 1992 World Cup: The returning champions

imran1.jpg

Peshawar Attack

The world looked on in horror as over 130 children were massacred by ruthless terrorists in an attack on Peshawar’s Army Public School on December 16, 2014. It shook our nation like never before, never had we witnessed something more tragic in our history. We will forever be grateful to them for reminding us that something needed to change because we as a nation had failed to protect our own future.

peshawar1.jpg

@A.Rafay @air marshal @airmarshal @ajpirzada @Akheilos @alibaz @Areesh @AUz @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @Azlan Shah @BetterPakistan @Bilal. @Bratva @chauvunist @Counter-Errorist @CrazyPaki @Crypto @dexter @Dr. Stranglove @EyanKhan @F.O.X @Fahad Khan 2 @farhanalee7 @FaujHistorian @graphican @Horus @HRK @IceCold @Jango @Jungibaaz @Jzaib @MastanKhan @Khalidr @Leader @Luftwaffe @Marshmallow @Men in Green @MM_Haider @mr42O @nomi007 @Norwegian @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @PWFI @Rafael @Oscar @Rashid Mahmood @saiyan0321 @secretservice @Secur @Shamain @SHAMK9 @Side-Winder @Slav Defence @TankMan @Tayyab1796 @TeesraIndiotHunter @TheFlyingPretzel @user1 @Zarvan @Emmie @Irfan Baloch @Manticore @waz @Spring Onion @levina @SBD-3 @cb4 @Tameem @Fracker @fakhre mirpur @Jaanbaz @Jf Thunder @rockstar08 @xyxmt @Muhammad Omar @Patriots @Gufi @Devil Soul @syedali73 @Rafael @waz @Arsalan @Oscar
Dr Abdul Salam should hav been in the list...

Imran khan the cricketer is unforgetable
Imran Khan the politician is laughable

Oh some people had mentioned aitzaz hasan.rip brave martyr.
U know what , after aps happened, its then u had learnt in true sense what aitzaz had done. I still cant forget that night.i had lost all hope. I had felt there is left no future for pakistan, it was so cold and dark.

Yes. But she gets praise for girls education activities in Pakistan. And I don't think she has ever done anything for girls education in Pakistan or in her city. So what are her contributions in this regard is a controversy.

hmm.. She was part of some activities related spreading awareness for Girls' education in a small scale, I think. That's why the taliban went after her.
It's very unfortunate what happened to her. However, the West made a drama, a publicity stunt out of her by giving her Nobel Peace prize and all. That's what I feel.

Ohh..I see the point there. Her being in UK smears the image of the nation.

But then again, that is true for a lot many others, including the present Prime Minister of Pakistan, isn't it ? Am I missing something here ?

present prime minister? nawaz sharif lives in islamabad/raiwind

Remove Malala .... a traitor should not be among the list of heroes.

Yes, the girl who shot herself in the head for money and fame. All medical (and misc personnel) who examined the girl before she left this country were on foreign payroll. (fire and court martial half of the CMH then) You too, are affected by the fundos propaganda? Traitors are those, who created the Taliban and promoted radicalization/extremism in the country, not the victims of the menace.

malala don't deserve to be in the list, she is no more a pakistani, she lives in britian.

Have you ever pondered on why is that?

because she is being groomed to lead the nation of fools.... just like it has been in the past.

Yes, the world conspiring against Pakistanis. Paranoid and conspiracy-theory loving nation. Why am I not surprised? Let me tell you the answer to the question I asked. Because she was shot in the head by religious terrorists, that is why! And a disturbing number of extremists in the country make sure that the girl cant return to the country for a long period of time because the state cant guarantee her safety anymore!

P.S What do you read? Ummat? Zarb-e-Momin? Bachon ka Islam? The pamphlets distributed after prayers?

Yes, the world conspiring against Pakistanis. Paranoid and conspiracy-theory loving nation. Why am I not surprised?

P.S What do you read? Ummat? Zarb-e-Momin? Bachon ka Islam? The pamphlets distributed after prayers?

nothing that you mentioned.

hmm.. She was part of some activities related spreading awareness for Girls' education in a small scale, I think. That's why the taliban went after her.
It's very unfortunate what happened to her. However, the West made a drama, a publicity stunt out of her by giving her Nobel Peace prize and all. That's what I feel.

She just used to write letters to some western NGOs expressing her desire to work for girl's education. He actual efforts for promotion of girl's education remain mystery..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom