What's new

New Arjun Camouflage or Armour Protection?

chauism

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
2917e2e8cc2671a028729d70150b8c7f.jpg

Can someone explain to me what on earth is this? New type of camouflage or armour protection system?

:rofl:Thats an India way to welcome a new vehicle into the family.....:agree:for army men...A tank is a vehicle...

:rofl:Thats an India way to welcome a new vehicle into the family.....:agree:for army men...A tank is a vehicle...

Still many it is too colourful for my taste, and this is army we are talking about, aren't they supposed to be bit serious?

One is one too many. i honestly could not help laughing when I first saw it.

Then you should look at some of the artwork on India and Pakistani Civilian trucks.......you will simply fall in love with them.....:bounce:

Just type Pakistan truck art in Gogle...and India truck art in google...and select Images....

:cheers:

There is an entire welcome ceremony for every vehicle to be inducted in the family or in any Organization.....

Starts with decorating vehicle..... worship god.... break a coconut in front of the vehicle ...and bingo ...vehicle becomes a part of the family...

Then you should look at some of the artwork on India and Pakistani Civilian trucks.......you will simply fall in love with them.....:bounce:

Just type Pakistan truck art in Gogle...and India truck art in google...and select Images....

:cheers:

I did google those, and they are really colourful.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom