What's new

New attack in Balochistan today

if there was, it will eventually pop up on media ..
if its true, then it seems that Baluchistan needs a massive operation like Zarb-e-Azb , time to roll in with tanks and gun ships ..

Need to get Baluch sardars on board..

Baluchistan has a chance of a lifetime to turn into California of Pakistan through CPEC yet these stupid India funded separatists are putting a damper on the plans.

I wonder when will Bajwa take this issue seriously rather than negotiating NROs for corrupt looters and plunderers..

1st Pak has to fence on iranian border on the fast track,
2nd buy 1000+ MRAP from all around world especially from Ex USA stock from Afghanistan.
Buy Turkish and Chinese MRAP also on urgent basis.
The life of our soldiers is very important.
3rd start large scale military operation in Baluchistan,

if its true, then it seems that Baluchistan needs a massive operation like Zarb-e-Azb , time to roll in with tanks and gun ships ..
It a not so easy. Those terrorists are very few in numbers and are divided into very small groups across a big province.
We need strong intelligence network.
Its time ISI budget is increased many times to save billions loss due to terrorism.

Bahi I saw it on media here on geo...1 casuality was reported but couldnt get the detail of area...
1st Pak has to fence on iranian border on the fast track,
2nd buy 1000+ MRAP from all around world especially from Ex USA stock from Afghanistan.
Buy Turkish and Chinese MRAP also on urgent basis.
The life of our soldiers is very important.
3rd start large scale military operation in Baluchistan,
Pehe pehe oo pehe kidro an ge ? 1000 MRAPs is a lot of money... we can deploy Hamza 6x6
It a not so easy. Those terrorists are very few in numbers and are divided into very small groups across a big province.
Its time ISI budget is increased many times to save billions loss due to terrorism.
ISI is doing its job in neutralising the source and sleeper cells but we have to start another front inside these groups...

Many suggestions from great and deeply hurt and caring Pakistanis, but they sadly miss the most important point. Leadership!

Change the leadership ASAP. It is clear Pakistan LEAs are not ready for a hybrid conflict let alone a grey zone conflict even after decades of fighting.

You cannot go on like this. We dont need Kartarpur politicians or kartarpur generals. If the LEA's continue to bleed, it will cause insubordination which happened during Musharraf's era.

Pakistan needs a low profile but smart leadership.

...3rd start large scale military operation in Baluchistan,

Previous Government launched Operation Zarb-e-Azb costing Rs 25 million a day and it was a success.

That's what it boils down to - money.

How many billions is the current Government willing to spend on a military operation in Balochistan? I think none and they're going to try and kick the can down the road as long as possible.

Previous Government launched Operation Zarb-e-Azb costing Rs 25 million a day and it was a success.

How many billions is the current Government willing to spend on a military operation in Balochistan? I think none and they're going to try and kick the can down the road as long as possible.
Previous government also stole money at a rate a lot higher than 25 billion a day. Don't forget your auqaat.

These attacks can be reduced if they put MRAPS....If even not MRAPS,Any Armoured Vehicle would work...Even M113...I don't know what's going on in the mind of Chain Of Command who are sitting in Fortified Bases...But I heard that it was an Ambush on a FC foot Patrol....In an Ambush...You have to work on your survival instincts....

I guess most of terror attacks and target killing on Pakistani soil are reported on this forum, and on most occasions master mind and potential facilitators in Pakistan are exposed.

We understand... even most of the world understand THE mafia in Pakistan trying all in their power to mute, mislead and manipulate the facts and all that goes around in Pakistan.

State of affairs' in Pakistan has boil down to the philosophy of ''you scratch my back and I scratch yours''
If you are at position of power, you will be offered a good posting in return of your loyalties, if you agree than you are an instant VIP and hero or else you are CCPO Rizwan Gondal etc.

I think it is time we act smart. Focus on nodal points Tangoes attack important installations and ambush on routes. Eliminating them when they are in sleeper mode is difficult. The time of increased attacks is actually to be taken advantage of, because now you can lure them out in open.
Use drones to cover routes 24/7 likely to be attacked. Send juicy baits for them to attack. Make a list of important strategic isolated facilities most likely to be attacked. With good intelligence networks convert their raids into ambushes. Only Offensive defence will work. Take out some high value targets in Afghanistan or Iran with handlers. Make them desperate to attack and repeat the cycle.

In medicine less active and less dividing bacteria or cancer is hard to treat. The more aggressive and rapidly increasing infection or cancers is, more responsive it is to treatment.

I fail to understand why these convoys are not protected by UCAV's on highly dangerous missions???

Bahi qarzo k anbhar b usi govt ki den he is awam

Intelligence and local support to point out The Who, what, when, where and why of these attackers. OODA; Observe, Orient, Decide and Act against their networks.

Sealing the Iranian and Afghan borders and only allowing passage after through checks at designated check points may stop more getting in, but only intelligence will stop those sleepers waiting to strike.

MRAP; even basic one with a remote weapon system on top of every other vehicle can be enough.

Excess defense article clauses should be invoked to get MRAPs on the cheap. We could also approach Eastern European countries with older armored cars like the BTR-80 (and do the up-armor work ourselves).

the army doesn’t want to pull resources for a What it may perceive as a diversion, but securing the nation’s interior is key to getting FDI and making sure CPEC succeeds.

Back
Top Bottom