What's new

‘New chapter’ in China’s ties with India, says CPC

We only want a little piece of land beyond Tibet
^you really need to work on the begging skills.

on topic: CPC "Says" many things, chiefly among which are the comedic warnings.
Trust but verify GOI, actions on ground are a much better barometer imo

Great, i want China-India working together in every field. :)

Is this true that there are 600 letters in Chinese language?

There are no alphabets in Chinese. :no:

Instead, we have thousands of unique characters. :D

It is not as difficult as it sounds though, these characters are all comprised out of a certain set of components.

E.g. This is one tree 木. Put two together and it produces a grove 林. Put three together and it creates a forest 森.

These characters are also used in other East Asian languages like Japanese (Kanji) and Korean (Hanja)... Both of which literally mean "Han characters".

There are no alphabets in Chinese. :no:

Instead, we have thousands of unique characters. :D

It is not as difficult as it sounds though, these characters are all comprised out of a certain set of components.

E.g. This is one tree 木. Put two together and it produces a grove 林. Put three together and it creates a forest 森.

thanks for info

Compared to Vietcong, I prefer Indian members in PDF cause they are more sensational and lovely.

Compared to Vietcong, I prefer Indian members in PDF cause they are more sensational and lovely.

Much difference between Tamil and Hindi?

India and Pakistan relationship is deteriorating recently, really get CCP leader worried.

Much difference between Tamil and Hindi?

India and Pakistan relationship is deteriorating recently, really get CCP leader worried.

There is hardly any similarity.:)

No one in North India will understand a thing if start speaking Tamil..:D

But i think there is similarity between other South Indian languages like Malyalam n Kannad with Tamil, i guess :what:

Apparently there is a LOT of difference. The spoken form is different, and the written form is different too.

They are not dialects, but more like separate languages.

Not only are they different languages, but belong to different language families. Hindi evolved from the Indo-Aryan languages, chiefly from prakrit (the vernacular of Sanskrit).

Tamil belongs to the Dravidian language family, and evolved completely independently. Unless I am mistaken, it is the oldest language still spoken widely on the subcontinent. It is thousands of years older than hindi, if you consider pazham-tamil (old tamil) into account.

They belong to different superclasses altogether.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom