What's new

New Chief Justice Saqib Nisar

And you think I am gonna disagree? Guess what? I am not. I second your post.
And I honestly disappointed with establishment too. Especially this new COAS.
Establishment is up against much bigger boys than nawaz and zardari, they forst have to save the state, a job 75%done but pakistan is still fragile, we need atkeast 15 yrs of stability before we can even think about going after thr culprits here, people are emotional and want quick change but life is not a movie...

on a serious note ... what options do we have ??? ofcourse we cant sit and just do:blah::blah: ... but unfortunately right now thats what we are doing ...

Forget about general public ... our middle class is so busy in meeting both end meet that they are kept out of this ... our lower class has no idea of their rights and most of our elite are benficiary of the system ... few patriotics like the one on this form are doing just:blah::blah: ...

He is one of the MOST shamless bootlicker of Nawaz Shareef, probably one of the most shamless in entire world

Mian Tera Jannisar
Saqibnisar saqibnisar

No difference between him and khawaja sharif pure Noker of Mian sb

Mian Tera Jannisar
Saqibnisar saqibnisar

No difference between him and khawaja sharif pure Noker of Mian sb
After all this fiasco Saqib give Nawaz clean chit.................then eyes again stuck on
upload_2016-12-11_21-17-44.jpeg

The whole of our countries laws including the constitution of Pakistan needs to be changed completely, with all back door exits eliminated. Things have changed a pot in years & these laws & constitution should be changed as well, but the problem is these corrupt & treacherous politicians find comfort in these incompetent & useless laws, so they are not even touching it. Instead they keep bringing in laws to protect themselves, their corruption & treachery against Pakistan.

its time boiz
he has a good point. The entire system has to change. Naturally the system will destroy itself and from that Pakistan will be on the path as visioned by Allama and Quaid-e-azam

Last edited:
Martial law is needed. Clean the house. Our institutions have failed us. I know its early, but Bajwa seems more like Kihani then Raheel Sharif. Don't have high hopes for him.

View attachment 359177
Parvez Musharraf did the NRO and paved the way for PPP and PMLN back into the Jamhooriat. Hez no hero, just a survivor.

Back
Top Bottom