What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

You guys keep raping, we'll keep joking.

Ok god bless u... I hope ur sis/mom/wife/gf remain safe & sound else this joke can take wrong turn..... enjoy till then.....

literacy of india is 74%(men 82%)..and i dont think formal education helps much..ppl need moral education which is largely neglected..it needs to be the part of the curriculum

80% of our social problem in todays time is due to moral degradation ...... moral education is more imp. than formal one..........

Ok god bless u... I hope ur sis/mom/wife/gf remain safe & sound else this joke can take wrong turn..... enjoy till then.....

80% of our social problem in todays time is due to moral degradation ...... moral education is more imp. than formal one..........

My mother and finance will be fine since they are in Pakistan and not in India. Thanks for your concern.

Even if the poor get deterred from raping, that would at least be a start. Right now , even they are not scared.

Anyway, most of the sexual crimes happen in India among the poorer classes , as in this case.

Yes , but you see India is a poor country and many people are uneducated , now to educate such a large population it will take many decades , till that time we need tougher laws and their effective implementation.

Btw, even in rich developed countries like USA where most people are educated , rapes are very common.

I am not convinced that tougher laws will do anything.
America has the largest population per capita in prisons due to tough laws but they still have a lot of crimes.

I take no pleasure in saying this but in the short term there is nothing you can really do that will be effective, you have to play the long game and in the mean time do your best to help the victims and catch the criminals.

My mother and finance will be fine since they are in Pakistan and not in India. Thanks for your concern.

But knowing that my Pak friends are too found off Diwali BOOM BOOM .. I do doubt.. Still I pary every women should live safe & sound which ever part of this earth they belongs too...

Can't use tanks or military force? Tell that to the Sikh protestors in 1984. Destroyed their golden temple.
Show me where the tanks were used, and as for the protesters go check again they were armed and most of them (people in the riots) were killed by normal people and not the army.

Show me where the tanks were used, and as for the protesters go check again they were armed and were warned before the use of military.

Shameful indian act of slaughtering thousands of innocent Sikhs just wanting their independence from the oppressive indian regime. I feel so sad for them. Hopefully they get their freedom.

Shameful indian act of slaughtering thousands of innocent Sikhs just wanting their independence from the oppressive indian regime. I feel so sad for them. Hopefully they get their freedom.

You guys give independence to Tibet and we will give independence to the Sikhs

I am not convinced that tougher laws will do anything.
America has the largest population per capita in prisons due to tough laws but they still have a lot of crimes.

I take no pleasure in saying this but in the short term there is nothing you can really do that will be effective, you have to play the long game and in the mean time do your best to help the victims and catch the criminals.

TOugher laws and better implementation can lead to a deterring effect . At least there is no harm in trying

Off topic flame bait. Do NOT troll it's serious topic.

Next time you post such crap keep following in mind...
- Shameful Chinese act of killing millions of it's population for name of cultural revolution
- Shameless Chinese act of running tank over students
- Shameful Chinese act of killing Tibetans and killing them every day
- Shameful act of China of killing Muslim brothers in Xinjiang and killing them every day
- Shameful act of China defending Let and other terrorist organizations.
List is very long this must Sufi to shut your mouth and ensure to do introspection before opening your mouth again.

TOugher laws and better implementation can lead to a deterring effect . At least there is no harm in trying

Tougher laws will and are able to create certain level of deterrence. Problem is implementation of laws and snail pace judiciary system. If criminal have assurance that he can drag court decision of years and eventually he'll escape some how. He will not be afraid even once before commit crime.

We need few reforms ... in criminal laws, judiciary system, Policing reforms and final a positive and very constructive approach to bring values to our society to teach that Men and women are equal and Woman MUST be respected.

Till we review and bring radical reforms to our value system we'll not get rid of crimes.

Horrible.

Dozens of police, some equipped with bamboo canes, flanked the water cannon as it blasted out on to the thousands of protesters assembled by New Delhi's historic India Gate.

Don't riot police usually just form a shield wall to block protesters?

Imagine the bloodshed if the girl actually died... You would have seen a pogrom on migrant workers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom