What's new

New French Film Encourages Adolescent Muslim Girls To Become Strippers

Soft P0rn (I could not name it better) is too high in corporate world. Just visit any expo in Karachi and see how businesses hire young women who in tight clothes, open hair and full of makeup lure people to buy their items. If this is not sexual objectification then what is?

Also companies mostly hire women for call center/Receptionist duties because they face the people by looks and voice (attract them)

Honestly brother, Lahore is not much better. It is so shocking to see such billboards in full display, while your eyes turn to the street and you find common people of Pakistan preserving their modesty and respecting their izzat.

It was around that time (2012) that Pakistan took a push for the worse. There are now even dramas which cater to these kinds of people, which ordinary people cannot even watch.

Let's try to understand the Western neo-Liberal Colonialist logic for a second:

Its wrong for a girl in her early teens to:

-Wear hijab

-Get married

But its okay for adolescent girls to:

-Become hypersexualized

-Engage in pre-marital sex with numerous sexual partners

The same people who tell us early marriage is oppression for girls are the same people who brought us this:

And of course, this:

Let's not forget that powerful politicians in every major Western country had connections with serial child-sex-trafficker/pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his pedo-Island.

And then of course, Islam is "evil" and "backwards" according to these people and their mentally enslaved sympathizers. :)

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Dr. Strangelove @Psychic @Yankee-stani @AUz
It is has become an upside down world where modesty is punished and being naked or 90% naked in case of a bikini is not only acceptable but is a must. If muslims teach modesty, western hypocrisy is no less oppressive and forces women to become hypersexual, naked and it is the way forward the call them sluts.

OP. @Desert Fox

You are forgetting 'girl on girl' action. I mean, she has to understand her sexuality. Perhaps she is a lesbian, I mean, how does she know if she hasn't tried it? :patsak:

Honestly brother, Lahore is not much better. It is so shocking to see such billboards in full display, while your eyes turn to the street and you find common people of Pakistan preserving their modesty and respecting their izzat.

It was around that time (2012) that Pakistan took a push for the worse. There are now even dramas which cater to these kinds of people, which ordinary people cannot even watch.
Yeah everywhere is the same (I made Karachi example because of what I personally observed). I met a hiroof driver who used to pick and drop sales girls from different areas of city to a well known shopping mall. He said that those girls' outfit in their home areas is completely different from what is in the mall. Like for a meager amount of 20-25k degeneracy is being promoted. Now what those girls will learn. Instead of becoming doctors, engineers, intellectuals and earning through hard work, they are being taught to earn money by showing bodies to strangers.

Yeah everywhere is the same (I made Karachi example because of what I personally observed). I met a hiroof driver who used to pick and drop sales girls from different areas of city to a well known shopping mall. He said that those girls' outfit in their home areas is completely different from what is in the mall. Like for a meager amount of 20-25k degeneracy is being promoted. Now what those girls will learn. Instead of becoming doctors, engineers, intellectuals and earning through hard work, they are being taught to earn money by showing bodies to strangers.

It is so common now to see boys/girls out on a date, girls wearing niqab and having skimpy outfit on underneath, even elicit prostitution is on the rise.

How can we call ourselves Islami Jamhooriyet if we cannot control these fahisha in our society?

We saw last year the incredibly dirty TikTok culture and imported scandal culture. These girls were literally throwing themselves at politicians and other famous people to make stories to share on social media.

Orgies in LUMS, where even professors were involved, and male students sharing pictures of female classmates. This is so worrying in so many levels.

Then you had pedophile rings in Kasur, whose victims were too numerous.

I have not seen a legitimate strategy to combat these few evil and wicked people in our society.

Grassroots changes are needed on every street in Pakistan to combat the growing indecency.

We saw last year the incredibly dirty TikTok culture and imported scandal culture. These girls were literally throwing themselves at politicians and other famous people to make stories to share on social media.

Orgies in LUMS, where even professors were involved, and male students sharing pictures of female classmates. This is so worrying in so many levels.

Then you had pedophile rings in Kasur, whose victims were too numerous.

I have not seen a legitimate strategy to combat these few evil and wicked people in our society.

Grassroots changes are needed on every street in Pakistan to combat the growing indecency.
Nothing can be changed until media is grabbed by the neck

Remember how all the media monkeys became crazy when Maulana Tariq Jameel sahab made dua for our young people.

Remember how all the media monkeys became crazy when Maulana Tariq Jameel sahab made dua for our young people.

He is a good model for our youth to emulate. He is a scholar of Islam who is humble and speaks frankly. He explains concepts and teachings via jokes and stories (mahavira.)

He doesn't purport to know more than the government or military on how to run the country. So avoids getting involved in politics. However he really loves Imran Khan.

These kind of models are so important for our youth. That is because we are stuck in defensive mode, which is unhealthy for the mind and ego.

That is also why serials like Ertugrul are so important, they further a positive and true image of Islam and Muslim history.

We need to adopt a more aggressive approach to promoting Islam, rather than merely declaring everything haram and not telling people about the alternative.

I always wonder why whatever Islam is strictly against, the western leftist societies are promoting this, nudity, homosexuality, sex, p***, anti family system, incest relationships. Just about anything that harms the society they will promote it.
Children as young as 7 and 8 are taught to touch themselves, they have sex games for young children, children are taught that they maybe be homo but they are been taught this and this is why many people try it.

All these acts were practised before Prophet peace be upon him came so we are infact going back to the old times where son used to sleep with mother, 1 woman used to share 3 brothers etc.

I can clearly see satanic and dajaal ideology at play, the plan can be clearly seen, tv, internet, youtube, tiktok etc are the backbone. 24 7 promoting this mentality.

Yeah..I'm sure if she didn't get funding she'd be screaming and suing about "white racism","white cultural bias", and discrimination. The only reason people weren't screaming loudly about this back in January is because she gets a "free pass" when it comes to scrutiny. Meanwhile anybody else would be making World headlines.
She would be doing that because only Western countries, and in particular institutions within these countries like media, political establishment, academia and financial elite give such people the platform to propagate their nonsense ideas and make them mainstream.

Now we see that Islam and the traditional values that it espouses are in the corsair of these very elites, thus you see this pathetic film, one in many, that seeks to sexualize young Muslim girls, and the deranged woman behind this film being allowed a platform to propagate her filth to the rest of the world but in particular to young impressionable Muslim girls.

Let's see these same media institutions and companies give platform to Holocaust deniers, anti-LGBTQ individuals, pro-life groups, etc let's see Netflix do that, but they won't because they have an agenda to corrupt this world much like they have done to their own societies in the west.

1598004458029.png

She would be doing that because only Western countries, and in particular institutions within these countries like media, political establishment, academia and financial elite give such people the platform to propagate their nonsense ideas and make them mainstream.

Now we see that Islam and the traditional values that it espouses are in the corsair of these very elites, thus you see this pathetic film, one in many, that seeks to sexualize young Muslim girls, and the deranged woman behind this film being allowed a platform to propagate her filth to the rest of the world but in particular to young impressionable Muslim girls.

Let's see these same media institutions and companies give platform to Holocaust deniers, anti-LGBTQ individuals, pro-life groups, etc let's see Netflix do that, but they won't because they have an agenda to corrupt this world much like they have done to their own societies in the west.

The French in general have a perverted culture that's devoid of any morals. It's a society that kids don't even know if the man they call father is their real father or not. They mothers have been used more than a public toilet seat.

Back
Top Bottom