What's new

"New" houses for Azerbaijan earthquake victims

Yet, another thread has been derailed with the subjects that has nothing to do with the thread itself. Just like the threads about so-called high-tech weapons of Iran... Now i'm expecting some "sarcastic" retard with his "mighty turkic warrior" BS to put an end to this.

But guys, no one is trolling you but your regime. Instead of defending this shame, how about explaining us whether this is true or not?

Well rule Persians with their camels again with our horses well roll into iran.( not insulting) This time not 1000 years but iran and Persians will be ruled forever and this time Turks won't fight each other. Türkiye, Azerbaycan and Türkmenistan and Iran is strangled. Türkmenistan today is the strongest brother of Türkiye along with Azerbaycan and TRNC, Kazakhstan and krgyzistan leaders pushing for Turkish Union.

Your deluded. Turkic union is nothing but a farce. An dream to keep guys like you hoping.

Your deluded. Turkic union is nothing but a farce.

Slowly your nightmare is becoming a truth, Turkish council happened, Türksoy happened kirgizistan president is an example he studied in Turkiye he's a Turkic union supporter Nazarbayev is a Turkish Union supporters and wants Türkiye to be in Asia union and shanghai cooperation ( he's wants Turkish Union and Asia union and supports us alot) Turkish businessmen are all building Türkmenistan and many Turkmens, after Uzbekistan as well it will be formal.

Your question is go on then do it why don't you isn't it? For that I'll answer with kirgizistan president answer - not just Türkiye but all Turkish nations need to be economically strong then we can have a Turkish Union.------

I spoke to a kirgiz yesterday there's thousands who come to study they are pro Türk to the bone, just checking on internet you can see.

In history mighty Turkish empires thought each other but now we are aware we are brothers we are together just we are waiting to build their economy then we will unleash our might.

Your might is based on nothing. Iran controls Iraq, Gaza, Lebanon and have enormous influence in Bahrein, Afghanistan, Yemen, etc. Iran is slowly becoming a empire based on proxies. You guys can't even deal with the mullahs, let alone with Iranian nationalism.

Watch this:

AOL On - Robert Baer Calls Iran an Empire Built on Blackmail

Come to the truth my friend iran is a poor desert come to the truth Saddam was also a super power for him, too much propaganda isn't good.

achamenid bronze age empire was larger than the ottoman gunpowder empire

Don't compare your weak Persian fantasy my friend while you was getting beaten by Greeks and getting invaded by Arabs Greeks was our slaves and Europe was shtting its pants. While you was slaves we was stopping European crusades, while Timur was ruling iran Christian emperors was on Alparslan feet begging him. While Iraq was invading you we was invading Cyprus. Iran is nothing for the last 1000+ years, Arab invasion destroyed Persians and you have identity problem as well see here, there is zerdust and Islamic Iranians they confused if they want to be part of non Islamic Persia or now.

Back
Top Bottom