work in govt. firm

3) How did you find us
search engine

4) What interests you here?
passion about knowing our armed forces strengths

5) What is your profession?
engineering sector

6) Future plans?
Prayers forever for country Pakistan as a priority plan :)

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
?
Everything interests me . Table tennis in sports .
Painting nd sketching in Arts .
Cooking .
Philosophy, literature nd sociology in studies .
Poetry , music , dance, ..
I love my family .. I love my parents nd my most younger bro is my favorite sibling .
I love jokes i love joking im always keeping myself happy .
Thats my interests .
So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

2) What do you do.
?
Im a part time philosopher : D
If u ever want some philosophy lessons , ask me

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
?

I was just a reader thrn najaany kyun dimagh phir gya or join kr lia :D

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
My interests change with time , nowadays its just pun .

?
Student

6) Future plans?
I will be succesful than u think ..

Assalam Alaikum

I am a Pakistani Software Engineer who loves defence technology and loves to discuss the different areas of defence with like-minded(and not so much) people. Hence why i joined defence.pk

Interests

Computers of all kinds, Defence technologies, Cyber Warfare, GeoPolitics and Realpolitik

Location and Nationality

Islamabad / Pakistani

Stumbled upon this forum while down the infinite rabbit hole that is google.

Looking forward to making some interesting contributions to the discussions on this forum

Assalam Alaikum

I am a Pakistani Software Engineer who loves defence technology and loves to discuss the different areas of defence with like-minded(and not so much) people. Hence why i joined defence.pk

Interests

Computers of all kinds, Defence technologies, Cyber Warfare, GeoPolitics and Realpolitik

Location and Nationality

Islamabad / Pakistani

Stumbled upon this forum while down the infinite rabbit hole that is google.

Looking forward to making some interesting contributions to the discussions on this forum
welcome

Any Canadians in Toronto interested for coffee together discuss life,career,hobbies share knowledge about the city #Facebook Rashid Siddique add me or inbox me here

Hi All,

My name is Jochen Peiper, and I am from India from an Anglo Indian family, presently residing in New Delhi.

I am a civilian pilot flying with an airline (3 years experience), but my heart is with military aviation, especially WW2 aviation. However, I am keenly interested in the subcontinental Indo-Pak Air Force rivalry and the legacy it has created in our psyche. The recent Clash in Kashmir skies also intrigues me.

I have been scanning through the forum for the last couple of years and find this, along with bharatrakshak in India, as good source of knowledge base and discussions on a subject which is dear to me. I am a big fan of 2 pilots, one an Indian called Alfred Cooke and the second is a Pakistani called Sajjad Haider.

It would be an honour if you accept my membership here. Will try to contribute in my own way.

Regards

Wow we have a pilot here ..

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
6) Future plans?

since it have been a long time i have joined PDF but don't know that i have introduced myself here or not.
so i am introducing myself here....

1)PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES , ISI , travelling

2)study in matric

3)once i was searching about ISI then i find a thread here about ISI and then i join this forum

4)PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES and problems of PAKISTAN.

5)student.

6)serve PAKISTAN through PAKISTAN ARMED FORCES (ISI)
want to make PAKISTAN a developed country.

Everything interests me . Table tennis in sports .
Painting nd sketching in Arts .
Cooking .
Philosophy, literature nd sociology in studies .
Poetry , music , dance, ..
I love my family .. I love my parents nd my most younger bro is my favorite sibling .
I love jokes i love joking im always keeping myself happy .
Thats my interests .

Im a part time philosopher : D
If u ever want some philosophy lessons , ask me

I was just a reader thrn najaany kyun dimagh phir gya or join kr lia :D

My interests change with time , nowadays its just pun .

Student

I will be succesful than u think ..
so u do philosophy in English or Urdu?

Back
Top Bottom