What's new

New Introductions

I am 11 year old (turning 12 soon), I am from Pakistan but have been living in the UAE since I was very young. I am a fortnite competitive player. Other than that, i like visiting historical places, and love geography and history. I know quite a bit about world war 1 and 2, have read about Muslim generals such as Saladin, Qutuz and Baibars. Recently, I have seen some episodes of Ertugrul Ghazi.

I love Pakistan and UAE (because I live here), and all other Muslim countries and those countries who are our friends such as China.

i know someone very close to me who introduced me to this site.

I am in grade 7, and was a house captain of primary section in my school.

I am interested in reading about Pakistan Air Force, and want to become a pilot.

Well , i'm a new guy here . Hoping i can do some contribution and spice things up for the forum discussion

1 . Interest :

I'm just into the military related stuff

2 . What do you do ??

Let's say ... I'm simply a professional welder there is

3 . Finding FDF

Stumbling around the net ??

4 . Reason ??

Finding some partner with same interest and digging some recent news or cool stuff

5 . For living ??
Likewise ... A professional welder .

6 . Future plan ??

Living a happy life and entering the jannah

How to change username please.

thanks in advance

Hola, soy priotocol de Venezuela, recibí el foro buscando información sobre equipos militares de China
I have a degree in administration and my future plans are to help normalize the situation in my country,

Hola, soy priotocol de Venezuela, recibí el foro buscando información sobre equipos militares de China
I have a degree in administration and my future plans are to help normalize the situation in my country,

Welcome, sir. You must be the first member on the forum from Venezuela. I hope that the artificially created chaos in your country is solved soon. My best wishes for your plans to participate in normalizing your country.

One of the people whose some ideas I follow is the late Gaddafi :

chavez_and_gaddafi_2_2011_22_08.jpg

Last edited:
Suppose this is a place to the introduction:
- An Analyst -System (integration) engineer for marine/naval applications currently living in Turkey and going to live in here for a little while.
- Referred to here months ago by a user from the office place, yet he didn't share his username.

Just joined the forum

Interest: Tech, geopolitics, military

Living in the USA, I found this forum while searching for a midterm paper. I'm in college right now and have plans to join the air force in the near future

Nice to meet you all!

Just joined the forum

Interest: Tech, geopolitics, military

Living in the USA, I found this forum while searching for a midterm paper. I'm in college right now and have plans to join the air force in the near future

Nice to meet you all!

Hi!

Be prepared to be called an Indian (the "India" type not the Native American) by all the Chinese trolls on this forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom