What's new

New Introductions

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
4) What interests you here?
5) What is your profession?
6) Future plans?
1) Hiking , motorsports, video games
2) Salesperson at superstore
3) long time ago on Facebook I think .
4) military discussions
5) Contractor , Enforcer
6) video game production and publishing company like take 2 interactive and Electronic arts ان شاء الله one day .

Muhammed Haroon Ali Ghauri

formerly known as Sharjeel Ali or some of you might remember me as Yahya from pdf days.

i am the last of the Mamlukes of Hind, who still maintains his marshal art and thus technically as per the last will of Shahabuddin Muhammed Ghauri.......

i am interested in activating the base system over ride command protocol known as Saurat Tauba. this is my lifes passion.

moor-aaya.com
teskilatimehsusa.org/mission

It appears my posts can’t be seen. Why?
i can see them

neelo.png

Minoxidil is a medication commonly used to treat hair loss in both men and women. While it is generally considered safe and effective, there are some potential side effects that can occur when used in combination with other drugs.

For example, using minoxidil with medications that lower blood pressure can increase the risk of hypotension or low blood pressure. What Are The Side Effects Of Minoxidil? Additionally, using minoxidil with medications that affect the heart, such as beta blockers, can increase the risk of heart palpitations.

It is important to inform your healthcare provider of all medications, supplements, and herbal products you are taking before using minoxidil. They can help determine if there are any potential interactions and adjust your treatment plan accordingly to minimize the risk of side effects.

hello people, i know its a defence forum, but i been working all my life in NDT, and its not different then any tech used for armed forces, i am here to gain knowledge about radar, i really hope we have some technical people here, and atleast some of people know whats NDT.

Last edited:
Former PDF member (pakistandefenceforum), by the same name, checking in. Last time active on defense forums was 12+ years ago.

Once in a blue moon, I read through these forums, defence pk, sinodefence, pakdef.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
6) Future plans?

1. Varied, everything from arts, sports, engineering to design, hiking and photography

2. Full time administrator of mid sized projects

3. Google about 12 years ago

4. Sharing my thouhts ideas and opinions, which i believe is valuable.

5. Administration-Technical

6. Become financially free so that i can move to a warmer place like Spain etc.

Last edited:
1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
6) Future plans?
1) I've a keen interest in learning more about the strategies and tactics employed by different armies.
2) I am employed in the field of mechanical engineering.
3) I came across your website through various online channels.
4) I find the content on your website intriguing and thought-provoking.
5) I work as a mechanical engineer in government sector.
6) Start a family and settle down in the near future.

Hello, compatriots and brethren from fellow nations. I am Blade, and I am honored to be part of your gathering.

I made two posts in the Iranian forum that are not visible. Now that I’ve posted my introduction, would the mods be so kind as to make my earlier posts visible? I would rather not type them all over again, as that would incur great opportunity cost.

Back
Top Bottom