What's new

Robots are coming

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asalam alaykum to all

I have been a guest visitor of this great forum for well over 10 years now. This forum was and is my main source of authentic news about Pakistan and the armed forces. My favorite thing about this site is the diversity. You can basically find everyone here from the most vile of keyboard warriors to knowledgeable members in dynamics, strategy, foreign policy etc. In a single thread, I would swap over from one page to next following the discussions in chronological order. Sometimes I would jump to the end and back track because of lack of patience. All in all, a great one-stop site for authentic news in a largely fake digital world.

A little bit about me. I first studied engineering in Pakistan then came to Germany for a higher degree. To date, it has been 5 years since I landed in Germany. I like to read books about personal development and have a passion for robotics. I have to realize that passion in the form a career. 29 years old and already feeling very old but still trying. May Allah make it easy.

I will try to contribute to the forum but talking is really not my skill. I will try to contribute in the form of articles around technology or latest trends in the world of IT, AI or robotics. If anyone needs help about these topics, you can hit me up.

Welcome! :usflag::pakistan:

In Germany for 5 years! So, what is more important to you at this time in your life? A career in robotics somewhere in the "West" or a return to Pakistan where you might no be able to have such a career?

Asalam alaykum to all

I have been a guest visitor of this great forum for well over 10 years now. This forum was and is my main source of authentic news about Pakistan and the armed forces. My favorite thing about this site is the diversity. You can basically find everyone here from the most vile of keyboard warriors to knowledgeable members in dynamics, strategy, foreign policy etc. In a single thread, I would swap over from one page to next following the discussions in chronological order. Sometimes I would jump to the end and back track because of lack of patience. All in all, a great one-stop site for authentic news in a largely fake digital world.

A little bit about me. I first studied engineering in Pakistan then came to Germany for a higher degree. To date, it has been 5 years since I landed in Germany. I like to read books about personal development and have a passion for robotics. I have to realize that passion in the form a career. 29 years old and already feeling very old but still trying. May Allah make it easy.

I will try to contribute to the forum but talking is really not my skill. I will try to contribute in the form of articles around technology or latest trends in the world of IT, AI or robotics. If anyone needs help about these topics, you can hit me up.
you have a cool skill set, Write something about how can the air-force utilize AI and what key factor require to develop a new drone warfare doctrine.

Last edited:
Greetings from the USA and welcome to the forum.

I’m fairly sure you will enjoy your stay

Asalam alaykum to all

Good luck on your robotics. I hope one day we can go back to Pakistan and bring our skills that we learned abroad to help develop the country.

Will robots replace cheap "immigrant" labor that west exploits
If they could it would've been done already. rn getting a robot to walk up some stairs is a big achievement. We are far from ever getting one that can do construction or any of the other jobs that immigrants do. Also, labor is expensive here in america. Not nearly as cheap as it is in Pakistan.

Asalam alaykum to all

Welcome, my only experience with robots has been with these:

hope to see you around and sharing your point of view.

Assalam-o-Alaikum, Everyone. Im new to the forum.
Walaikum Salam!

Please introduce yourself as per the following format:

1) What are your interests?
2) What is your profession?
3) How did you find us?
4) What interests you here?
5) Future plans?

1. I like Badminton, But Watch Cricket alot
2. Defence Enthusiast
3. Visitor as a guest on PDF for Longtime.
4. Defence Matters/News Etc.
5. Nothing Special

Back
Top Bottom