What's new

New Moderators: PAFAce, TechLahore, now ajpirzada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buddy, Please don't use Sir to refer me. :) I'm not comfortable with that :D

it is about a country "Pakistan" where people from all over the world are welcome to join.

But, a "Intentional" forum is that forum which is about world not about a country specific.

However, there are sections for Indian, Bangladesh, World Affairs etc., thus making it, an International forum. So having mods irrespective of Nation would be healthy. Dont you think so?

Please correct if you find me silly. Thank you

mods should be strict and vigil as well

thanks webby, appreciate that

We have added two Think Tank members to our management. We welcome PAFAce and TechLahore as our new moderators. Please welcome them.

Same reasons apply when we added taimikhan/Bezerk to our management.

Thank you.

Thanks! Good to be part of the team!

Congrats boys make us proud iam sure both of you will do a great job good luck !! :)

Congratulations to TechLahore and PAFAce for the honor, condolences for the call on your precious time! Thank you for pitching in to make the PDF the great Forum that it is!

Best wishes,
ts

''der aye durust aye'' well deserved, hope they will be able to devote high quality time in moderation.

I hope both will serve the forum

Good luck guys

Congrats to both PAFace and TechLahore

I am not suprise you both were elected as moderators after seeing both your maturity, performance, discipline and debating skills.

In fact I myself am interested in looking up at both of your posts.

Therefore, I wish you both best of luck.

:pakistan:

Congratts!!!.............hope I wont endup in a vecation by either one of you.:whistle:

Along with this messange is my applause and gratitude for the wonderful job you guys been doing and the days beforehand. Keep up the good work!
and it is time for you…To look back with pride and satisfaction on your well lived moments…And look forward to all the things you are yet to enjoy! congatulations and best wishes!

Baqi sab sahi ha. bas tami ji ki tarh ziada pechee mat par jana yar ap dono lol

Last edited:
Congrats to both PAFace and TechLahore and in future I will also like to see adeos amigo as Mod . he be fit for the job.

Buddy, Please don't use Sir to refer me. :) I'm not comfortable with that :D

However, there are sections for Indian, Bangladesh, World Affairs etc., thus making it, an International forum. So having mods irrespective of Nation would be healthy. Dont you think so?

Please correct if you find me silly. Thank you

Freddie.. these sections for these countries are because they are Pakistan's neighbours. The name of the forum should give you the answer. Lets not make this an arguement thread please..Let this thread stay as congratulations to the 2 new Mods..

Congratulation to both TechLahore and PAFAce, I am sure you guys will do a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom