What's new

New national govt needed for 10 years under leadership of shehbaz sharif

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20220331-203058_Friendly T.jpg

Glade that pakistan will run by great administrators shahbaz shahb and his experience son hamza.

Only solution to pakistan turmoil is legalize corruption and focus on economy
NAB and economy cant run together

Hooefully IMF/CDF will help pakistan through this

The deal of this national govt was a great step to stop furhter choas

Dr sb ye kiya ho gya hai apko?
Aap toh aisey nahin tey :(

He is Ayub bhutta with a crush on Maryam
Most us will be like that now
I thunk maryum is out
She stepped back for now

Army wantes shehbaz and hamza as they are going to be good boat palishy and have good support as long as maryum say yes

PTI don't want anything to do with this beggar either.

There is no example of any such National govt in our history so its nothing but fallacy, once PPP and PML-N tried after 2008 elections but it didn't last few days, you will see after few days they will be at each other's throat, their first fight will be on choosing Ministries/speakership, 2nd one will be on Presidency. Even if they succeed in forming govt it won't last more then 6 weeks.

PTI will be at helm with 2/3 majority within six months.

10 saal kiyun?

100 saal k liye lease par dai do Pakistan ko sharif aur zardari khandan ko

Sir mujay asey hey dora para ta 2007 mein be jab BMW aur UAE plots ket waja NRO syb ko mil gaya tha

Now we have NRO 2

I do agree that corruption and developmwnt can side by side.

Even I am thinking of joining PML-N. Chote mote project me bi dandi mari to 20-30 crore side pr.
Lage hath kuch DHA me mil jae ga.

10 saal kiyun?

100 saal k liye lease par dai do Pakistan ko sharif aur zardari khandan ko
bs?

De dia!

Even I am thinking of joining PML-N. Chote mote project me bi dandi mari to 20-30 crore side pr.
Lage hath kuch DHA me mil jae ga.

bs?

De dia!
Ayub bhutta is still a karayedaar even after getting beaten up by NS goons and NS promising to buy him a house

You need to be part of shareef family to enjoy the Perks of this "national" government

Ayub bhutta is still a karayedaar even after getting beaten up by NS goons and NS promising to buy him a house

You need to be part of shareef family to enjoy the Perks of this "national" government

Ayu Bhutta won't be karayedar for long

Shahbaz Sharif has the whole country. Ayub would soon get land anywhere he wants

Back
Top Bottom