What's new

New Pakistani Media takes on the Army

Media; watch dog or lapdog??

Its a mix of both, the report base on favoured truth, but neglects people like Kamran khan, mubashar lucqman and alike who work on other agenda.

Media; watch dog or lapdog??

Its a mix of both, the report base on favoured truth, but neglects people like Kamran khan, mubashar lucqman and alike who work on other agenda.

By looking at Mubasshar Lucman anchoring and the way he's so shamelessly blatant - he certainly is a stooge. The same goes for Hamid Mir too.

In a nutshell, in todays Pakistan it's very very hard to find an unbiased/neutral anchor in TV talk shows.

The thread below has had a rather intensive discussion about the investment made by the US.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...-million-bribe-pakistani-media-americans.html

Also these pictures below tells a lot with some famous faces out there at a party in US-embassy Islamabad.

Pakistani-Media-Journalists-Scandals-Asma-Shirazi-and-Saima-mohsin-Dancing-in-the-Party-at-US-Embassy-Islamabad-9.jpg

Pakistani+Media+Journalists+Scandals+Asma+Shirazi+and+Saima+mohsin+Dancing+in+the+Party+at+US+Embassy+Islamabad+10.jpg

Pakistani+Media+Journalists+Scandals+Asma+Shirazi+and+Saima+mohsin+Dancing+in+the+Party+at+US+Embassy+Islamabad+20.jpg

Pakistani-Media-Journalists-Scandals-Asma-Shirazi-and-Saima-mohsin-Dancing-in-the-Party-at-US-Embassy-Islamabad-15.jpg

Saima%2BMohsin%2Bdancing%2Bin%2BUS%2BEmbassy%2BIslamabad.jpg

Pakistani-Media-Journalists-Scandals-Asma-Shirazi-and-Saima-mohsin-Dancing-in-the-Party-at-US-Embassy-Islamabad-13.jpg

Tells us that their are many more techniques than money to control the influential people.

I think these are only anchors in these pics not any media tycoon from Pakistan ... correct me if I am wrong sir....

whatever @sshole posted those pics of Meher Bhukari should be ashamed cuz my mom was sitting right beside me and i couldn't really say or do anything........

Some of these anchors made a fool of themselves in the US embassy...but then ofcourse they were invited by the fools so...

Back
Top Bottom