What's new

New pictures of China's catapult launch system

ChineseLuver

Reaction score
(1).jpg

:china::china::china::china::china::china:

Credits to: Cirr

The latest street "rumours" are that a decision has been reached on the adoption of EMALS for Type 002 CV.

It means start on the construction of the class, which was designed based on the older steam catapult system, will now be delayed by a couple of years.

The latest street "rumours" are that a decision has been reached on the adoption of EMALS for Type 002 CV.

It means start on the construction of the class, which was designed based on the older steam catapult system, will now be delayed by a couple of years.
If need to delay for a few years, why not go for steam catapult? While just let EMAL be Type003?

Now I hope that J 15 will carry payload something better than just 2 tons.

How many ACs are in construction and which catapult system they are using?

Now I hope that J 15 will carry payload something better than just 2 tons.
way way more than that for now, 7.5 ton payload, taking off from 105 meters is standard config. 9 ton from 175 meters taking-off point```we are not face saving Indian that make useless things just for the sake of it

001A is in her fitting out, 002 will be next with EMALS.
very very very unlikely to have EMALS on 002!

Care to explain ?
dont know much of the blueprint or technical details, but as they said, everything was designed according to Steam Catapult, power management system, battle management system, flying deck traffic plans, code of conduct, cables, layouts, factory orders, interests groups and this and that ````so it is very very unlike to change to EMALS```well I could be wrong

It is certain and confirm.
nothing is certain,

dont know much of the blueprint or technical details, but as they said, everything was designed according to Steam Catapult, power management system, battle management system, flying deck traffic plans, code of conduct, cables, layouts, factory orders, interests groups and this and that ````so it is very very unlike to change to EMALS```well I could be wrong

nothing is certain,
Go with steam catapult first. It will take 3 years for the first EMALS carrier with nuclear reactor to start building since everything needs to be redesign again. Why not make full use of these 3yrs to make Type002 and let type 003 to go for EMALS?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom