What's new

New PPP Campaign Ad - PML-N in disarray?

Pboy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Maybe not the best of titles...

Shame on PMLN, land mafia, drug smugglers and showbaaz sharif.

Big Big shame on Judges

yara, its PPP who posted it, why dragging PTI into it? frustration??

bcz Pti is quoting PPP and come on this frustration thingi is so lame

I mean Imran khan starts speech with Pmln and ends with Pmln. according to your logic must be the most Frustrated person in the world

bcz Pti is quoting PPP and come on this frustration thingi is so lame

I mean Imran khan starts speech with Pmln and ends with Pmln. according to your logic must be the most Frustrated person in the world

Who wouldnt?

If PPP had posted something like this against PTI then obviously Noon League would have used it for their gain in their campaign.

Its politics.

Who wouldnt?

If PPP had posted something like this against PTI then obviously Noon League would have used it for their gain in their campaign.

Its politics.

and when Pti will quote Ppp to malign Pmln, I will point out that all parties are trying to stop Pmln. Is this not Politics ??? :azn:

and when Pti will quote Ppp to malign Pmln, I will point out that all parties are trying to stop Pmln. Is this not Politics ??? :azn:

Of course.

PML-N are the front runners to win the election. You could have expected the same by PMLN had PTI or PPP been the favourite.

Its logical.

Lol, PML getting exposed by PPP...

PPP ain't got any performance to get votes on, so they start mud slinging!

Now judiciary is exposed ... This is noora judiciary ... Now those to be ashamed who supported this corrupt judiciary :coffee:

This is what the judiciary is all about.

I just hope all the internet support actually materializes into actual support for IK and does not end up like mushy......internet hero to political zero.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom