What's new

New President of China in 2012

most people from chinese forums believe he is a 'tough' guy. i hope he will be extremely tough on corruptions!

most people from chinese forums believe he is a 'tough' guy. i hope he will be extremely tough on corruptions!

At best he will be a fish out of water. I hope he wouldn't have a heart attack after taking the job. He will be surrounded by aliens for sure.

At best he will be a fish out of water. I hope he wouldn't have a heart attack after taking the job. He will be surrounded by aliens for sure.

heart attack is a must ;), to be a 'boss' of 1.3 billion people``thats huge``hehe. I almost had a heart attact when I was elected as student representitives from my high school first time``:cheesy:

heart attack is a must ;), to be a 'boss' of 1.3 billion people``thats huge``hehe. I almost had a heart attact when I was elected as student representitives from my high school first time``:cheesy:

You want me to say more?

Oh he isn't that bad, can't be any worse than Jiang any ways, and Hu is too boring.

He's got a temper the world has never seen from Chinese since 1976 for sure.
Exactly! Somebody who understands China's needs to earn the world's respect in the 2010-2020 time frame.

And you don't earn the world's respect by whining about how you just want peaceful relations with everybody.

Chinese system is quite unique in a way because there politicians do not have to worry about elections and majority in the house and so on..

However this change should be for the good. A peaceful and prosperous china bring stability and economic work horse for the world. :pakistan::usflag::china:

Chinese system is quite unique in a way because there politicians do not have to worry about elections and majority in the house and so on..

However this change should be for the good. A peaceful and prosperous china bring stability and economic work horse for the world. :pakistan::usflag::china:

Sure they do. They worry about it all the time. The indian politicians obviously do not. Otherwise, how can they steal so much money, and still continuously get "elected"?!

in china the government is terrified of too much corruption bringing down public support. by their actions, the US and India truly do not care about corruption. in india and the US, i am amazed how they tolerate so much corruption and theft, and keep electing the same mafia sharks!

最爱高古陶;1396443 said:
boxilan might be a challenger,but it's too late....everything is decided.

You think the Chinese would pass down power to someone who would send his son to Oxford?

Yeah right.

I didnt knew that you are allowed to call your leader an Idiot:cheesy::woot:

And you wonder why the Chinese members in this forum call you guys "frogs in a well":azn:

Truthfully, I do hope that the Hu+Wen combination can continue for one more term. But then I guess we should give Mr. Xu a chance since he can't get any worse than Jiang:china:

And you wonder why the Chinese members in this forum call you guys "frogs in a well":azn:

Truthfully, I do hope that the Hu+Wen combination can continue for one more term. But then I guess we should give Mr. Xu a chance since he can't get any worse than Jiang:china:

got that right. i'd rate leadership as:

Mao > Hu > Deng (price shocks, increase in US GDP/capita:Chinese GDP/capita ratio in the 80's, corrupt sales of state owned industries, capital flight, he's overrated) > Hu Yaobang/Zhao Zhiyang > Jiang Jieshi > Horse sh*t >>> Jiang Zemin

Back
Top Bottom